Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

China 4x2 Quad

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2007, 06:42 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default China 4x2 Quad

buy from raceway or go buy a jap quad...just make sure you can get parts for that thing or your screwed. if your near wisconsin i will sell you a kazuma 250 falcon in mint shape wife driven only a few times for real cheap.

Old 09-13-2007, 08:28 PM
Trailblazer
Default China 4x2 Quad

I've been waiting for 3 months for my axle thats on backorder from RACEWAY. this is my 3rd backorder part. It's not raceways fault, the fault lies at the China distributors. But anyhow, you will need parts and it's a coin toss which ones are BACKORDERED. I miss riding my ATV. I wish i had bought a quality bike. I can deal with wrenching but if you can't get the parts, it is useless.....useless...useless...useless..
End of Tread!

Old 09-21-2007, 09:37 AM
Pro Rider
Default China 4x2 Quad

All,

Well went and ordered a utility quad yesterday. The people I dealt with were very friendly and informational. I bought from a ebay seller that has a great record with ebay and has been a ebay member for 10 years so I figured these guys were not fly by night.

The price was $1580.50 with delivery to my door. They told me it would take 3 to 5 business days for delivery. I'll keep you posted.

George.

Old 09-22-2007, 12:17 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default China 4x2 Quad

Being mechanically inclined is great, getting the parts is going to be the problem. The dealers will tell you whatever you want to hear to get the sale, then when you need parts, they won't be able to get them quickly either. The part problem may get better eventually once the Chinese figure out they can make more money selling a supportable bike, but right now that certainly isn't the case. It is sad when you have to buy your parts on ebay.

Old 09-27-2007, 12:59 AM
Pro Rider
Default China 4x2 Quad

Got the call today that my quad has arrived. Paid for it Thursday, shipped Friday, here Wednesday, not bad. Unfortunatly I missed the call and will have to have it delivered to the house tomorrow. George.

Old 09-30-2007, 12:30 PM
Pro Rider
Default China 4x2 Quad

Well received my quad this week. I have to admit I am impressed with this unit. Turns out it is a Marshin. Well put everything together and started it up, no problems, drives nice and has lots of power. In fact it has way more power than I expected for a machine that weights 500 lb. I did notice that every bolt on the motor and chassis were color marked as being checked. Also chassis bolts are nyloc nuts. Was going to go and locktight everything but I do not think I will need to. Did drain the oils and replaced with fresh. Glad I did, there was a lot of metal shavings in the gear cases. Engine oil was better, but still had a little flake. This unit was road ready. Has turn signals, horn and rearview mirrors, which were not advertised. Nice touch.

George.

Old 10-01-2007, 09:18 PM
Trailblazer
Default China 4x2 Quad

A lot of metal shavings in the gearbox?
Enjoy your new quad!

Old 10-02-2007, 06:47 PM
Pro Rider
Default China 4x2 Quad

Preventive maintenance, that's what it is all about. Remember when you buy any quad the oils have already been changed by the dealer. You do not know if they were contaminated or not. You'll never be the wiser. I changed the oils before I even started it up to help prevent any unnecessary wear so indeed, I will enjoy my ride!

George.

Old 10-02-2007, 09:34 PM
Trailblazer
Default China 4x2 Quad

keep us informed, I love my Kazuma, when in runs.
My gearbox failed back when, it blew a hole in the side.
The atv does its job but requires a lot a care and is very unsafe at anything faster than a walking pace. I wait many months for parts, some are in stock and some are backordered. Mine has currently been down the whole summer waiting for a part.
enjoy

Old 10-20-2007, 11:38 PM
Pro Rider
Default China 4x2 Quad

I got 26 miles and still no problems. Looking to mount a winch to it now. Have to get a trailer built so I can take it out to the desert. Riding around home is starting to get boring.

Quick Reply: China 4x2 Quad