Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

ATV DISCOUNTERS OF FTWORTH SUCKS

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 11:18 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATV DISCOUNTERS OF FTWORTH SUCKS

YES THATS WHAT I AM GOING TO HAVE TO DO IF I EVER GET IT BACK AFTER THEY HAVE TAKEN IT ALL APART TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHATS WRONG WITH IT. I JUST HOPE ITS PUT BACK TOGETHER RIGHT !

Old 03-05-2008, 06:34 PM
Trailblazer

well picked it up it ran go there for a few mitues and then after getting home and running it for 1 hour it stalles again. they REALLY dont know what they are doing heres the best part go around back and look at the service dept and look at ALL THE UINTS broke down and BRAND NEW FROM xmas. i bet more then half of every thing back broke down and i mean there must be at least 30 go karts and 40 atvs all brand new from xmas just a few months ago and all broke down siting there. anyone thinking about buying or taking anything to ATV DISCOUNTERS IN FTWORTH DONT ITS ALL JUNK AND WILL FALL APRT IN JUST A FEW MONTHS Jus tgo look at back and see for your self. the service dept will tell you everything you need to know done with this i willl be giving it away for the highest bidder i guess sunl your products sucks and lets children down when they want to ride. GLEN BARRING AND KARI BARRING YOU SHOUILD BE IN JAIL FOR WHAT YOUB ARE DOING. A GOOD COUNTRY A## WHOOPPING WOULD BE WHAT YOU REALLY NEED.Sorry to yall on the forums for venting but someones got to stop sunl and atvdiscounters of ftworth from doing this month after month.

Old 03-06-2008, 10:05 AM
Trailblazer

Maybe I missed something here. I went back to reread everything wild ***** wrote, yet I don't see anything about what the actual problem was. I see nothing but a major rave.

Perhaps if you would explain the mechanical issue first someone could offer you some advise. If you could tell us what steps you have taken to try to resolve this issue with the dealer we may be able to make some suggestions so you can get some satisfaction.

Calm down! I understand the frustration of buying something for your kids and having it break. It is very frustrating and disappointing, it makes you want to take someones head off. Just relax, spend some time talking to the dealer, explain the problem, ask them what steps they are going to take to fix this problem, whatever it it, and discuss this with them professionally. Don't threaten them with an attorney or rants about flaming them on the internet. Most business people will have heard that so many times. If you think the mechanics are bad let them know, ask for their credentials, are they factory trained? Document your visits and everything that is said. When you return, revisit the last conversation with them and remind them they said "XXXXXXXX" this will let them know you are in fact documenting this information. They will see between the lines and it is better than actually threatening to seek legal action. I am not sure of your state but, in many others once you threaten legal action against a business, they can push you aside until your legal advisor contacts them.

Any contat you have with the dealer from now on be kind! Take a deep breath and be nice.

So, how about posting the problems with the quad and lets see if someone can assist you in the repair. Maybe we can get your kids back on and riding again.

Old 03-06-2008, 12:31 PM
Pro Rider

those are not atvs they are model atvs ur not supposed to use them.

Old 03-11-2008, 12:17 AM
Trailblazer

thanks for the help but i sold every thing i owned by sunl and now i am DONE WITH ANY ATV FROM SUNL OR CHINESSE THEY ARE ALL TRAILER ATVS LOOK GOOD ON THE TRAILER BUT USE THEM MORE THEN 1 TIME A WEEK AND THEY WILL BE BACK ON THE TRAILER BRI=OKE DOWN AND FALLING APART I AM HAPPY TO SAY I DONT OWN ANY SUNL OR ATVS FROM CHUINA ANYMORE THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR HELP.

Old 03-11-2008, 04:55 PM
Weekend Warrior

Wild woody why dont you go get it and take some where else there service dept has been that way since i started working there 10 months ago.

Old 03-11-2008, 09:15 PM
Trailblazer

i sold every thing i own with the sunl name on it i will lick my wounds and go on. SCREW SUNL AND ATV DISCOUNTERS OF FT WORTH AND GLEN BARRRING AND HIS RUDE MOUTH DAUGHTER KARI BARRING THEY ARE SCAMMERS.ALL SALE AND NO SERVIVE !DONE

Old 03-19-2008, 01:18 PM
Weekend Warrior

disgust; Well just like you I bought a ATV from that place in Fort Worth.
You have not exaggerated on anything that you have said on all of the things that is wrong with that place. I say buyers be ware! Do not buy from ATV Discounters.
They really do not have qualified people there to fix anything on your ATV, or
change your oil....LOL I fixed mine myself. I would hate to see if I couldn't.
The last time I was their they had over 200 ATV, go carts etc. to be worked on and there was no one there who new nothing. I feel sorry for the Hispanic guy they have got him doing everything and he doesn't know noda. I just hope everyone Heeds these words Don't buy from ATV Discounters, or let me say if you do.
Buy something they have other than the Sunl ATVs. And by it over the Internet and have it dropped shipped to you and you will be better off, but only if you can repair them yourself. If there is a problem with yours I might can help on line or,
there is a great place to fix these Chinese ATVs in Burleson TX called Bargain
Buddies small engine repair. 817-295-1982
They are the best around here and they wont screw you that I promise.

Old 03-20-2008, 03:51 AM
Trailblazer

yea and the best part i is heard the owner glen barling is a convicted felon for insurance fraud and was on the run and got caught in vegas a few yrs ago for scamming money out of people for insurance premeums and cocane with intent to deliver and served time.Now i guess hes scamming people out of money in the atv bussiness.Wow i guess the crooks get all the breaks in life.He just found a legal way this time to scam pepole out of money.

Old 03-20-2008, 09:17 AM
Weekend Warrior

I've seen previous post about Glen Barrling being a crook and a convicted felon. I have NO IDEA how the guy is still in business. Back about a year ago, we there was a website called SUNLSUCKS.COM

His name was brought up a million times and not a single thing anybody said about the guy or his business,was good.

I beleive EVERYTHING woody says about SUNL and Barring.

Quick Reply: ATV DISCOUNTERS OF FTWORTH SUCKS