Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Tao Tao 110

Old 12-15-2008, 01:02 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tao Tao 110

Hi all,
I will first like to thank everyone for all the great info on the china made bikes. I purchased one for my little girl for christmas (tao tao 110 pink camo). Today I tightend all the bolts, let it idle for 30 mins (for the gel pack), changed the oil, put ngk plug in, put a new fuel filter on (old one was installed backwards), adjusted the needle for cold starts (this helped alot!!!) then made the final carb adjustments. Whew!!! But man was it worth it!!!! It wasnt even like the same bike. So THANKS!! I would have had no idea to check alll that stuff. I would suggest all parents with one under the tree to do all this now so there wont be any on christmas morning.
Now for my question what front sprocket would I need to slow it down without having to screw the throttle screw in so far (need more low end so I wont have to push her going everytime). I have found a place with front sprokets with 12 to 15 teeth. Has anyone done this?
Thanks again J

Old 12-15-2008, 09:27 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Tao Tao 110

ok i missed all the info u got. i got one of these for my son last year and it is hard to start and the only way i can seem to get it to run best if i have the choke 1/2 on. Please forward your tricks

Old 12-16-2008, 04:52 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Tao Tao 110

I got all the info from this forum. A real good post to read was by 2manytoys. The Topic Title: HOW TO carb adjustment on any Chinese atv. Kazuma, Yamoto, Redcat, Baja, Sunl, etc... If you do a search I am sure it will come up. It is real simple to follow, and I am sure it will help you out.

Search this Thread