Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

V-Bikes 250-V4D SPORT UTILYTI

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 01:28 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default V-Bikes 250-V4D SPORT UTILYTI

I'm looking to buy a new chinese ATV and this is moreless what I'm looking for.. I'm not a stunt rider or anything like that.. But I would really like some input on this ATV if anyone has one or knows someone that does. I already know about lock washers and loctite and replacing bolts and nuts with "graded" ones, only because I do have some knowledge on Chinese bikes cause I have a few.. But I'm looking for an off-roader for fishing and camping and even some trail riding here in Washington. I just would like to know if the bike is what V-Bike says it is-(from their site)

PRODUCT FEATURE ]
FREE HOME DELIVERY IN MOST STATE EMAIL WITH YOUR ZIPCODE
WIDER ,TALLER AND BIGGER ,MORE POWER
POWERFUL NEW 250cc-V4D WITH WATER COOLED ENGINE
AUTO WINCH ,TOP QUALITY ADJUSTABLE AIR SHOCK
BEST QUALITY ,BEST PRICE ,BEST SUPPORT

and if it has the folding seat back like in the pic... Please contact me or post on here if you have any info on this ATV..... I thank you all for the time and input on this matter..

Don

Old 03-31-2009, 02:19 PM
Weekend Warrior
Smile

Can't speak specifically about the v4d but I did recently buy a V4sw from vbike and I have absolutely nothing but praise for it. It did need some locktite and new bolts but overall from all the horror stories I read about Chinese ATV quality I have to say these atv's are outstanding.
Also Tim at Vbike is a great guy and would be more then willing to give you honest helpful answers for any questions about it, he knows his product really well and you might even get a little discount for ordering over the phone.

Hope this helps and I hope you enjoy your new ATV if/when you buy one

Old 04-01-2009, 12:36 AM
Weekend Warrior

i agree with danthalis.. if you are gonna buy one of the Vbike 250s buy the V4SW its the best quality 250 he has and its an incredible bike for the money. Its also got a small rear rack that you can throw some stuff on and a trailer hitch. Ive got one and ive rode the hell out of it, my nephew has rode the hell out of it and my brother has has his fair share of time on it as well all with no problem.. still has the original plug in it even. All ive done is adjust the clutch as the cable streched after a wile and change the oil. Its also getting close to needing a set of tires.