KTM Discussions about KTM ATVs.

The fat lady is singing

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2003, 04:16 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The fat lady is singing

To all the naysayers, nobody is coming to buy out Cannondale and continue building the over priced, unreliable quads.

Get a smoking deal

It is officially over

Old 08-02-2003, 10:27 PM
Trailblazer

That sale has been going on for some time now.

Just heard the intellectual properties were sold this week and the new owner is asking old suppliers a lot of questions.

Maybe the fat lady only burped! Of course in some parts of the country, that is considered singing!

To bad testy has nothing new for us.

Old 08-03-2003, 01:29 AM
Pro Rider

Hey there qwerty I haven't seen you post nothing for a while. Up to your good ol helpful advice and posts again I see.

Old 08-04-2003, 02:09 PM
Trailblazer

Pudslinger,
If you bothered to click the link you would see that it lists all the part numbers and prices. Very useful. Also, no company is buying the production tools. The quads will never be produced again.

Old 08-04-2003, 05:13 PM
Trailblazer

you know its a breath of freash air to see some one get off on a company form the good ol USA go under .

i have owned the pile you own great girls quad as a matter of fact i tought my girl how to ride on that thing.

i have to say honda has a great starter quad there .

i could care less about how you feel about the dales must suck to ride a quad that could have been built 10 years ago .

come ride a dale and you will convert i know i did.

but like all the kids on here you mad cuz daddy bought you a sub par quad cuz honda makes good cars must make good quad .

lol get a life and go sling you stuff at the yammy riders cuz your weak old gilrs bike is a joke to us .

Old 08-04-2003, 05:35 PM
Pro Rider

Hey there motorider7 . This forum is a genral forum so it has many more watchers than a model specific forum. So you inevitably get the trash talking kids and those not in the know . I too was a Honda only fool for almost 15 years and talked way more smack than I should of. This is the way it will always be and we will just have to accept it. I must admit if I had listened to all the lies and misinformation that gets shoveled on this forum and not went out and saw first hand how great these machines were I would have a Raptor in my garage and would have spent far more in aftermarket crap to get it to perform as well as my Speed.

Old 08-04-2003, 11:18 PM
Trailblazer

thanks WISTECH
just as soon as people stop the trash talking and look at the big picture an see we all ride.
i care less what some one rides
get over the brand bashing and ride

Old 08-04-2003, 11:40 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: motorider7
thanks WISTECH
i care less what some one rides
get over the brand bashing and ride
that what I say! us ds guys have to deal with that from the raptor guys, just because we're faster. I can say that because I use to have one and my dad has one, my ds KILLED them both and mine had motor work!
when I get a 400 race quad I would love for it to be a moto, over the yfz or maybe even the new honda?

Old 08-05-2003, 02:15 PM
Trailblazer

Oh poor Motorider, taking your bankruptacy anger out on me. Sorry your $10,000+ quad isn't your jack now. Too bad you didn't wait and pick up a new Yamaha 450. I'll be watching to see when you convert over to the new Honda 450 when it comes out. By that time your junk C-dale will be sitting in the yard with a blown engine and no cost effective way to fix it.

Old 08-05-2003, 02:20 PM
Pro Rider

I think it is good to have QWERTY around. He makes the rest of us seem much more intelligent by comparison.

Quick Reply: The fat lady is singing