ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   KTM (https://atvconnection.com/forums/ktm/)
-   -   Race For QUADS ONLY September 14, 2002 Fernwood, MS (https://atvconnection.com/forums/ktm/70214-race-quads-only-september-14-2002-fernwood-ms.html)

special 07-21-2002 09:05 PM

Hey efg,I was also there I was the # 17 cannondale speed rider.

That sucked that your motor went south.

Looking forward to riding with you all again.

efg 07-21-2002 09:15 PM

I figured that was you. You did good.2nd place right, I also missed a gear on the holeshot,It just wasnt my night

special 07-21-2002 09:30 PM

Yea you were doing good to till your motor problem.Thats whats good about racing there is always a next time.Dont let it get you down It happens to all of us racers.Thats what makes a win feel so good,from all the hard times you go through getting there.Anyway good luck getting back on four wheels and see ya around.
Mike

special 07-21-2002 09:34 PM

If you can try to get out to the race in Fernwood September 14.We need to get as many quads there as possable.

EdSmith 07-22-2002 12:03 AM

I'm not a Cannondale rider, but I may try to bring the R down for the race. I haven't done much MX, but I'd like to give it a shot. Its a long way down there from Starkville, but it might be worth it if we can deny the bikes a chance to race. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Ward660R 07-22-2002 12:22 AM

How often do all of you go to Rock Hill? It is VERY close to me. I used to go alot before they changed the track, about a year ago. I haven't been in along time because all of my riding buddies lost intrest and I am not the best at mx.

markvette 07-22-2002 12:28 AM

last week was our first race there but we plan on racing there from now on. they race twice a month, the second and the fourth weekend of the month

gaff 07-22-2002 08:51 AM

Here is one we need all your help on. Markvette it would be nice if you could ask kip to come as well.

Quad Wars......Ganzales Louisiana.....August 3rd Saterday night.
Practice starts at 4 PM Racing starts at 5 PM

Classes:

Pro. $$$$$$$$$$
0-500cc 2 stroke
0-700 4 stroke

ametuer beginner classes.
0-100
101-200
201-250
251-open
For more info call 225-268-5489

You ready for this.....They will have MX, TT, and Flat track. (markvette that gives you two weeks to get the warrior going)

Let every one know and get as many as you can to come. This should be the start of what every one wants in quad racing to begin. This will also be a awsome time to show up with flyers for the fernwoods september 14ths race.

markvette 07-22-2002 01:38 PM

gaff and efg
yea i got an e-mail from gonzales track yesterday about this race. i will talk to kip but i think that is the same night fernwood races. efg yea im an old timer on this forum,just started coming to the cannondale site. my son broke a shock in practice and didnt get to race but we should be ready this weekend. come on over and take a ride on one of the dales, you'll love it. see you next weekend.

efg 07-22-2002 02:06 PM

I highly doubt that i will be ready this weekend,But im coming to watch.The beech boys used to race about a month ago at rock hill but they never came back?One of them was real fast too!