KTM Discussions about KTM ATVs.

CHICAGOFAMILY - are you out there???

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2002, 01:01 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hope you're out there and see this message! Haven't talked to ya in a long time now... wanted to say HI[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Wondering how the Dale has been treating you?!

This is "RAPTOID" from another place you know well.

Later man,
"TOID"

Old 08-08-2002, 01:30 PM
Range Rover

Another convert from the blue place!! I remember you and him. I'm 97inVA on the flip side. Still got the 97 but it's just collecting dust now!!! I haven't seen Cfamily post here in a long time. Maybe he's there, just not writing much.

~~Happy trails~~

Old 08-08-2002, 02:03 PM
Pro Rider

Yep - I remember ya!! How's things going for ya? You give up on the "Blueroom" altogether? Haven't seen you post there either.... I guess if the ole Warrior is collecting dust, then there is not much need to - huh?

Later,
"TOID"

Old 08-09-2002, 01:33 PM
Range Rover

The only time I visit back over there is when the connection is down and I have nothing else to do during lunch! Not too much interest in the Warrior anymore. Things are good, but, like always, not enough time to do all the riding I'd like!! I'm enjoying getting used to the Cannondale experience! It's a heck of a quad!!! The power is great. I'm trying to get it together to do a little mx racing. Those darn nerfs I want are expensive! I'll get there sooner or later.

Take it easy!

Old 08-12-2002, 12:31 PM
Pro Rider

Good luck with your racing! The Dale is a nice machine, and they have better customer relations/satisfaction than "you know who"?!

I would love to do some MXing but I am just to damn old for dat sh_t anymore! I enjoy riding hard tho! Jumping is my favorite and then hardpack hill climbing would be second. Oh yeah, and let's not forget drag racing!

That reminds me again, I need to update my signature!

See ya.