KTM Discussions about KTM ATVs.

Raced in Gonsalis last night

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2002, 09:28 PM

oops, i meant we will probably practice thursday night before the Rockhill race next weekend. GOOD LUCK MrP at your race at Budds Creek.
Later,
Josh

Old 09-30-2002, 09:47 PM
MrP
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Landing is about 5 miles away from Rock Hill. They have practice on Tuesday nights. This track is sorry as it gets. I raced there once and it was an okay track then, but they have let it run down bad. Thanks- I am not looking forward to the long drive. One day at the track I will tell you why I am called MrP.

Hey you are cracking me up....Earlier in your sig it said a pimped out Z-71. What happened to that?

Old 09-30-2002, 10:00 PM
Pro Rider

At least get a truck,they come in very handy.

Mrp,When you going to add moto 440 to your sig?

Old 09-30-2002, 10:01 PM

I don't know man, first i wanted a camaro but i know the insurance is gonna be way above what i can afford. Then i thought about getting a Z-71 because i knew i would need a truck to carry my quad around to each race and i knew that if i got one of them i would want to put a big lift kit on it and all of that but traveling everywhere with them big ole tires would eventually drive me insane because of the noise and besides, i would probably never go mud riding in it that much anyways and it would be really hard to get a quad into the back of a truck with a 6" lift. Now i am looking at regular chevy pickup trucks with an extended cab and im gonna make that pimped out. Well, im done. hope u can understand anything i just said.
Later,
Josh

Old 09-30-2002, 11:46 PM
efg
Pro Rider

Josh-I dont think you wont to go to the landing-It is a death trap,the track is more for bikes NOT quads.Money class?I didnt know they had one?Ive never been to fernwood but 1 time on my warrior

efg=?

MrP-I was flipping through the channels and saw Purvis MS on real tv and the guy on the banshee flip over the handelbars trying to clear the tabletop.I thought it was Bobby Beach at first,but then i saw him talking

Old 10-01-2002, 12:00 AM
Pro Rider

<<
Im going to Budds Creek, MD this weekend for the last GNC National. If I do good I could possibly move up to as far as 5th in points. Wish me luck!
>>

MrP,

Do you know the schedule this weekend? I going to try and make it up to watch on Sunday. Can't make it Saturday, it's opening day of bow season in VA[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2002, 03:26 PM
MrP
Pro Rider

JayBR- I will look on the flier they sent me tonight and let you know what the schedule is.

Old 10-01-2002, 04:36 PM
Pro Rider

Efg - I think I saw that show, but for some reason I remember seeing an EX instead of a shee. They seemed to make a huge deal about nothing. They had a cop car, fire truck, and ambulance over there and the guy just got up and walked away from it w/ what seemed to be no injuries. If they really think thats bad, they shouldn't watch any MX races.

MrP - I'll prolly do the same as you and just practice until January or February. Although I am hoping to make it to the November Fernwood race.

It seems like every time I almost have my **** together, something comes up. I guess if I don't have the money for next months payment, I'll just have to sell my car and drive Ol' Scoot around. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2002, 09:29 PM
Pro Rider

hey mrp, you going to make it to starkville arena cross on oct. 26? anyone else? markvette??????

Old 10-01-2002, 09:38 PM
Pro Rider

cant make it, thats the same weekend as monster mountain. we wouldnt miss the monster for nothing. its the second race of a 4 race series and a bunch of local riders are going. josh won both motos at the last race so he's leading in points, plus its the most awesome track we have been to so far. i wish we lived closer so we could race every race they have. we really wanted to try the arena cross too.