KTM Discussions about KTM ATVs.

Hattiesburg, MS AX race

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2003, 03:23 PM
Default Hattiesburg, MS AX race

thanks,
yea, i had the hole shot both motos but #22, chris, had an inside gate so he was able to hug the inside of the first turn. That track was NOT A QUAD TRACK. There were triples and doubles that looked like this: ^^^, ^ ^.
i ended up finishing third overall. Lobo250r finished second, and chris brian finished first. well, ill talk to you later,
josh

Old 02-08-2003, 07:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yep, not a quad track. The guy that won and second were fast as well.

That was your brother that wrecked right? Is he ok? That bump right before the corner looked like it really got him.

Old 02-08-2003, 08:44 PM

man he smoked that concrete wall! we got it all on tape. that bump is the thing that messed him up . i wonder why they put it there. Bubba is fine. it just shook him up a bit. the only thing that happened to the quad was a bent tie-rod end and broke brake lever. I heard there were 18 quads in the pro class tonight. Thats a lot for a track like that.
josh

Old 02-09-2003, 12:39 PM
Trailblazer

atvman
there was only 9 in the pro class. mike wise got first and I finished in second. I rode his back tires for the whole race and he won by only 6 inches. Ryan got jacked because he pulled the #9 spoon and had to line up behind everyone then to tp things off he hurt his ankle trying to get through the trash. I had fun though, and looking forward to racing with you guys again.

Old 03-20-2003, 11:53 AM
Weekend Warrior

What do you ride? I heard a new track was going to open in Jones County. Have you heard anything about that?

Old 05-28-2003, 11:46 PM
Weekend Warrior

anyone seen any Quads Practice at the Petal Track name the Sunset or something like that in Sunrise?.....I heard they are having a race in JUNE???? anyone else heard anything?????????????????

Old 06-03-2003, 03:57 PM
efg
Pro Rider

you might be thinking about the landing mx.......the same owners used to have a track across the street called somthing like "sunrise mx park" but they shut it down and started building what is now called the landing.

The landing does race in June....but not until the 21st.

Old 06-03-2003, 06:46 PM
Pro Rider

efg
whats up. we got the ex back together and blew a head gasket 2 days later. ended up it pulled the front head stud. i just picked the cylinder up where i had all 4 hea stud holes heli coiled and new studs put in. my head and base gasket will be here tomorrow from sparks so we will be running again tomorrow. if it dont rain us out we are going to the landon sunday to practice and then run rock hill the next weekend. man its gonna be nice to be back. wait till you see the mini quad of bubba's, it will haul a$$. it will beat my warrior in a 150 foot drag. hope to see you at one of the tracks.

Mark

ps. pm me your your phone number.

Old 06-03-2003, 08:42 PM
Weekend Warrior

The track I am talking about is in Petal. for sure. The Landing is in Purvis I have been to both. The track in Petal only had 2 dirtbikes practicing when I was out there. Anyone been out at the track at petal on a Quad?

Old 06-04-2003, 07:03 PM
Pro Rider

I believe lobo250r goes to petal and said it was awsome.

Quick Reply: Hattiesburg, MS AX race