Land, Trail and Environmental Issues Discuss political and social events effecting where we ride. Do not enter here unless you are willing to disagree with the statements made. What happens in this forum and Sub-Forums stays in these forums.

Young and Old, Read!

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2000, 10:05 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've been very impressed with the comments of some of the sensible young people who have posted comments in this forum. It's refreshing to know that some younger people have not been brainwashed by the public school system and Al Gore riding around on his yellow school bus (sure, he does it all the time. It's so meaningful to me...NOT). If you're of voting age, please vote in the upcoming election. Personally, I would prefer that you vote for the candidate who feels that people should be empowered; and not the federal government (i.e., G. Bush). But, you need to make the decision on your own. Please base your decision on FACTS, not feel good promises. Al Gore actually thinks he can control the temperature of the planets poles! Come on! Humans are so arogant to think that we can have such an impact on the ecology of this entire planet. There is NO good science to back-up global warming. Pull out some newspapers from 30 years ago. I REMEMBER, then it was an ice age coming. Well, I better go turn on the furnace. It's supposed to get down to about 40F tonight in Cincinnati.......where's Al now talking about global warming? By the way, this will be the first time in around 80 years that it has been this cold on this date. Check it out for yourself, that is a fact.

Old 09-16-2000, 04:55 PM
Pro Rider

Hey WV,Thanks for the compliment its nice to know that some 1 still respects the young gerneration.I'm 25 and people have this brainwashed image,alot of people are in such denial they cant see the forest through the trees.I remember being in school and if ya didnt agree with these moonrots(Highly respected people of society and teachers they would completey ignore and deny ya a proper education,they would relate to us as lawbreakers losers etc hey isnt how this country was established by rulerbreakers,another funny thing is alot of religious christian leaders say the evolution /scientist crew have no basis for there theories but the bible in itself backs up science but science is agnostic of the bible,its funny how these people al gore liberal lovers Hide from the truth,since they took God out of the schools the education system and our countrys morality and rules have slowly been going down the crapper,hey jersey had its coldest summer in years too, the greenhouse effect is blown way out of proportion,its just gonna suck if we vote bush and Gore wins and we have to suffer even though we had a say in the matter but we dont sometimes.Its also makes me irate that the same people running our country who are suppose to be upholding it are really not law abiding citizens but criminals,why do ya think they want to monitor everbody,for the simple reason they are threatened that there illegal activities will be discovered. Chew on this!

Old 09-18-2000, 03:37 AM
JRM
Pro Rider

Thanks, Yep, last I herd the Ice age ended millions of years ago, not when henry ford built the model T! I am 24 and heavily involved in the rights of ORV users. Oregon has more green liberal eco freaks than you can shake a stick at. so I even printed off-road. com's "death Vote" page and handed it to many dealers and even they were shocked that gore was against us! Lets keep our fingers crossed that this country has enough normal working people to cancel out all the low life welfare robbing slum family's votes.

Old 09-18-2000, 05:43 PM
Trailblazer

The Media is so Democraticly biased it isn't funny. I'm not sure if ya'll know about the "Snipers Wanted" incident or not. During the "Greg Kilborn Show" on CBS, which airs after "David Letterman." During this show, they were showing a clip that had George Bush talking to a group of people. While he was talking to this group of people, the message "snipers wanted" appeared. The Media has gave this little or no attention at all. Myself, i didn't know anything about it untill I read about it at a different atv forum. Does this seem wrong to anybody else?

I'm only 18, but i try to stay well informed of the happining news going on. I know how i'm going to vote this coming election. If you like to ride your atv, and go hunting, just to name a few, you will vote for BUSH this coming election year.

Old 09-18-2000, 11:44 PM
Trailblazer

It sure is good to be among the Many, The Proud, The Republicans!!!! Check my page for the NC US House members who are ATV friendly and whos NOT!!!! Lets return the control of this country back to the rightful owners!!! THE VOTERS!!!! Make yours count.

Old 09-27-2000, 09:11 PM
Trailblazer

Hey WVTman if Gore thinks that the melting of the polar ice caps is bad and it is because of global warming he might be wrong. My ecology teacher said that the caps melting is to counter the global warming and kind of take the temperature down. And as for Gore i am with you all the way vote for George Bush.

Old 10-07-2000, 01:58 PM
Air
Pro Rider

Also please join a organization that fights for us. The blue ribbon coalition, NOHVCC, Usaall etc.
Please join one or all they are fighting for all of us.