Land, Trail and Environmental Issues Discuss political and social events effecting where we ride. Do not enter here unless you are willing to disagree with the statements made. What happens in this forum and Sub-Forums stays in these forums.

glamis,CA

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2001 | 02:20 AM
|
Weekend Warrior

I am doing my senior project on Off Road Vehicles and their effects on the environment, so I was hopeing for some input from fellow atvers on the following question. What do you think of BLM closing all that land at glamis?

Old 03-07-2001 | 08:39 PM
Trailblazer

I think the BLM is nothing more then a gang of thugs...if I lived near glamis I'd ride only where they say you can't and I'd bring some Ortho weed killer and a AK47.

Old 03-08-2001 | 03:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yea M249SAW,
Good reply, your quite the intelligent person arent you!!! Its morons like you that get these places closed. And if you knew what you are talking about, most of the closure is in the smaller dunes anyhow. So keep your weed killer and your "ak-47" at home, and your attitude as well.

You may also be surprised to learn that the people who actually care about keeping these awesome riding places may just be the ones who turn your sorry b u t t in to the BLM. I know I would...

RoostKing...

Old 03-08-2001 | 09:59 PM
Trailblazer

I don't think you asked the question @$$hole. So take you worthless #$*!in opinion and stick it up your @$$.

Old 03-09-2001 | 12:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Doesnt matter who asked the question, he wanted an opinion, you gave yours, as ignorant as it is. I gave mine, as valid as it is. And you might want to be alittle careful when calling people names, you may be banned. Just a little friendly advice...

Roostking...

Old 03-11-2001 | 12:28 PM
Pro Rider

I dont live anywhere near Glamis.However I do know this kind of stuff in unconstitutional,but the faschists we have running this country can and do keep rewriting the laws to come out on top.As for msn w the ak47 and ortho I do think that is irresponspible but I think the ortho part was slighty funny.Hey the next thing ya know the epa might take my lawnmower for killing grass,now theres a concept,gasp no more grass to cut i can now focus on riding lol

Old 03-11-2001 | 12:36 PM
Pro Rider

I dont live anywhere near Glamis.However I do know this kind of stuff in unconstitutional,but the faschists we have running this country can and do keep rewriting the laws to come out on top.As for msn w the ak47 and ortho I do think that is irresponspible but I think the ortho part was slighty funny.Hey the next thing ya know the epa might take my lawnmower for killing grass,now theres a concept,gasp no more grass to cut i can now focus on riding lol