Old 07-30-2003, 04:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Battle of the 250s

he still hasnt came out of the closet.

Old 07-30-2003, 07:35 PM
Range Rover

lol wow your are a f*cking geek. I couldnt understand half the words you said F*ck face. Me and my crew will F*ck you up and your fatass girlfriend sucked my dick! Better than my mom i must say. and Its not smiths and western
its smithsanwesson get it straight god yeah why dont you post your address than fat@ss B*tch, the only thing you are goin to do is sit on me

Old 07-30-2003, 08:21 PM

lol he said better than my mom!!!lol he said his mom sucks his u no what.lol

Old 07-30-2003, 08:45 PM
Trailblazer

If nothing else, this all is very entertaining...

Jackknife, why do you keep talking about beating people up? A true rider would settle this with a race or better yet, not say anything at all. You need to get a clue, all this started when you said that your Z-250 can beat dirtbikes. What a joke, learn your quads and get a life.

And can anyone honestly take a threat over the internet seriously?

Old 07-30-2003, 08:48 PM
Pro Rider

My adress.... ...expiered.... jackass why dont you come down here and see how long your "crew" can last with my friends. The biggest guy that I know that would fight with me is probably about 6.8 360 pounds. You and your little butt buddy crew can kiss my a**

If you are so confident, come up here. Ill be here, but your probably to much of a p***y

Old 07-30-2003, 09:29 PM

you notice how he goes from one person to the other until he gets shut down by them. but for some reason he's stilll stuck on you dragracer. i think he likes you!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-30-2003, 10:47 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BigBadScrambler
Hey jacked-in-the-a$$ (that seems to fit him better[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]) you sure talk big when your behind the computer. Do you have your granny **** in the window next to this??? Try typing something that someone can read, it sure helps rather than that jiberish that you type. No, I don't go to a lot of parties, I ride instead you loser!!!! My idea of a "good time" is not getting high and wasted and killing every brain cell I have. I would rather be riding, thats why I got a quad...DUH!! You should think about that too. You sure could use any brain cell you have left!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] And by the way little boy, I have a girl friend, and unlike you, its not my mom!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Also, whats your obsession with g@y people?? Are you going through changes in your life where your questioning your sexuality. I'm comfortable being straight, thats why I don't have g@y people on my mind all day, unlike you! Did your daddy touch you in places that only a swim suit should cover!!??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]LOL. You want to critisize the way my friends and I look? Come down here and say that to my face kirate kid. I dare you. We can outride you, outrun you and beat your little "jacked in the a$$" a$$. Come on down here. You see where I live. You are the one who is scared to post where you live at, not me or even dragracer. Come on. I'll meet you with my "smiths and western" and my Glock 45. Try me little squirt! Uhhh! Whatcha gonna do now!!!???

OMGLMAO Couldn't have said it better

Old 07-30-2003, 10:51 PM
Range Rover

first of all who did i get shut down by? second of all i think everyone noticed that i said that my mom does you are a little slow B@stard if you had to repeat f@ggot you have no clue what the F*ck you are talking about dip sh*t.... yeah whatever i will make suer i invite the whole football team to invite me on this trip

Old 07-30-2003, 10:58 PM
Pro Rider

wtf. lmao a football team. omg. Nice come back kid lol

Ya mabey i shouldnt have gave him my adress,. Now hel come up here and try to rape me lol

Old 07-30-2003, 11:02 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: dragracer789
wtf. lmao a football team. omg. Nice come back kid lol

Ya mabey i shouldnt have gave him my adress,. Now hel come up here and try to rape me lol

LMAO they want to be buttbuddies with you dragracer RUN!!!!lol

Quick Reply: Battle of the 250s