I got my pic in Atv action!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2004, 02:06 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I got my pic in Atv action!!!!

Excuse me for asking, but are you married Tina? Cause a girl who rides and looks like you, I'd be very surprised that noone has snached you up yet!!! Good on you!!! If you are congrats to the lucky guy!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-10-2004, 02:19 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: FUFIGHTER
Excuse me for asking, but are you married Tina? Cause a girl who rides and looks like you, I'd be very surprised that noone has snached you up yet!!! Good on you!!! If you are congrats to the lucky guy!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL. YES, I am Married, and again,. thanks for the nice compliment......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-10-2004, 02:55 PM
RIP Dear Friend

What I remember about TNTQuadJunkies is when her photo page came up for approval last spring you wouldn't associate the screen name with a woman. You look at the photo pages and you see quads, trucks, trailers and guys. Well, I hit on the TNTQuadJunkies and low and behold there is a nice looking woman( blonde hair, blue eyes) and I was a little shocked and if I remember Tina's picture might have been her only one for a short period.

Well the short of it is guys drool and thank goodness for hankies.

Old 01-10-2004, 03:30 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RAPTORYFM660r
What I remember about TNTQuadJunkies is when her photo page came up for approval last spring you wouldn't associate the screen name with a woman. You look at the photo pages and you see quads, trucks, trailers and guys. Well, I hit on the TNTQuadJunkies and low and behold there is a nice looking woman( blonde hair, blue eyes) and I was a little shocked and if I remember Tina's picture might have been her only one for a short period.

Well the short of it is guys drool and thank goodness for hankies.
LOL..... Sometimes on Forums, I still get called a "Dude, or BRO"
I guess they find it hard to believe a girl can learn(or wants to learn maybe) What Rollder weights are on a mini quad, jetting ,float bowls, Wheel spin and PSI ect.... I love learning all about the sport, I just wish I had more time to sit and do all the work myself and get my hands dirty more often!!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Do we have very many women racers on the site ? I have seen a couple,but not too many, really its that where on most sites I go to..... I hope they put my pother pics in as well, a fw of me MX ing and a face shot with my quad, Ill be even happier when Im on a Tv segment( I dont know if Im allowed to post the name of the show yet or not) in March!

Old 01-10-2004, 03:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

You're not a dude?![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] j/k

Old 01-10-2004, 03:48 PM
RIP Dear Friend

There is one right off the bat and a few others that I can't think of right now. There is one young lady that races a 250r, can't remember her screen name.

ATVgurl

Old 01-10-2004, 03:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Dirtgirl? Dirtgirl

Old 01-10-2004, 04:13 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Coyotechaser
Dirtgirl? Dirtgirl
Thats right! Cory is one heck of a rider!!!!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 01-10-2004, 04:14 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RAPTORYFM660r
There is one right off the bat and a few others that I can't think of right now. There is one young lady that races a 250r, can't remember her screen name.

ATVgurl
Saweet!

Old 01-10-2004, 04:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Maybe the Connection needs a ladies night or something to attract new woman members. Maybe woman could get 3 extra pics on their page or a specific topic area for the ladies. Maybe there wouldn't be as much fighting if there were more woman to keep everyone in line. Maybe, maybe, maybe.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: I got my pic in Atv action!!!!