:RANT: Stupid people :RANT:

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2004, 02:21 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default :RANT: Stupid people :RANT:

chris, you have givin me a brilliant idea for a new invention.......The Quad Bog. It would be a toilet, built into the quad so when you get woman whining they need a pee, they can do it whilst cruising! lol j/k

Old 01-24-2004, 01:34 AM
Pro Rider

Why cant you carry a sidearm ?? This is a free country ( or some of it still is ) guns are legal arnt they ?? We carry them when ever we want .A few citys have ordinances but thats it. Sidearmes and guns in general are one of our rights as Americans. ( I would not go berry picking without one )Anyhow HappyV come on up and we will give you a gun to ride with and dont worry it still legal in the free states.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-24-2004, 12:33 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think shooting the stupid people may be getting carried away.......Atleast for a first offence. Although..........If I could get away with it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Brandishing a firearm in public or using one to get your point across will get you time.

Using one to stop a murderer in your house when you have no way to escape is another story.

Old 01-24-2004, 02:36 PM
Range Rover

UK sucks big time!! did you know, someone over here broke into a persons house through a skylight. tripped and fell onto a chopping board below with a knife on, cut himself badly, yet managed to sue the house owner for thousands of pounds, and their are stupid rediculous claims like that all the time

Old 01-24-2004, 08:44 PM
Pro Rider

i agree m8 getting out of hand here in the uk,

shooting someone who breaks in your house gets you a life sentence as well over here

dont know if its true but i heard that if some one breaks in to your gaff and comes up stairs you can do what you want because its a much more serious offence

if they stay down stairs and you go down to sort em out your in the wrong

Old 01-24-2004, 09:14 PM
Pro Rider

I'm glad we split from the UK when we did. Although California may not be far off!

Old 01-24-2004, 09:20 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: UKzilla
i agree m8 getting out of hand here in the uk,

shooting someone who breaks in your house gets you a life sentence as well over here

I was told by a ossifer that if you shoot to defend your house or family you need to.....

(1) You must not have any way to safety...Like being trapped in a closet by the intruder.

(2) Don't shoot em in the back. This means they were going away from you and were not a threat.

(3) No holes in the floor either. Don't shoot em when they are down.

Prolly more.

Anyway back to the original Post.......

Old 01-24-2004, 09:25 PM
Pro Rider

Are you kidding? I would think an uninvited intruder would be free game!!!! In the back or not. Maybe you could yell HEY YOU just to make him look towards you....THEN...BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG..........BANG!

Old 01-24-2004, 09:58 PM
Pro Rider

LMAO, your name shoud be magnum force not v force

Old 01-25-2004, 05:29 PM
Pro Rider

We just Shoot Shovel and Forget no one misses the sum and no one looks for them. Why bother the police with a problem already resolved they still have the rest of the punks to deal with.

Quick Reply: :RANT: Stupid people :RANT: