ATV Tricks

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2000, 02:33 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Recently, my buddies and I have gotten involened with doing tricks on our quads. But not tricks in the air, tricks on the ground. I'll list some of my favorites:

1. Hands on the bars, one foot on the grab bar, and the other foot up it the air while wheeling

2. Same position while doing a dounut

3. Left or right foot pointing to the engine with the other foot swong over the quad and quad is riding on 2 wheels. Similar to the nac nac position.

4. Sitting on the handle bars doing a burn out

5. Sitting on the handle bars doing dounuts.

I'm working on sitting on the bars and wheeling.
If you have an cool tricks on the ground or in the air, list them here!!!

Old 07-02-2000, 05:13 PM
Pro Rider

one i heard was one handed on 2 wheels, i cant do do it with twist throdle. If you are good at rideing wheelys and 2 wheels you can do heel clickers while rideing them

Old 07-02-2000, 08:36 PM
Trailblazer

A friend of mine has a wolverine and he can drive on the front two wheels.

Matt
95 300EX

Old 07-03-2000, 03:02 AM
Trailblazer

I am dead serios about this.U know how matt coulter bicycles his qaud then on to a wheelie for a 1 wheeled wheelie??I CAN DO THAT!!!! as long as my 300ex doesn't bog while it is on 2 wheels it works and it isn't as hard as U guys think.I can't ride very long like that maybe for 3 seconds but I can do it!!!I have rode on 1 wheel across my road before but on accident.I can ride on any 2 wheels I want acroos a huge feild(except for the front ones of course)
There is a pic of me wheelying my 300ex on my site.

www.angelfire.com/me3/fmf86trx250r

Old 07-03-2000, 09:59 AM
Weekend Warrior

To 300exguy* Looked at your web site and just thought I would let you know that the site is nice. But you should'nt be riding much less wheeling your quad without a helmet on! Ride on,Ride safe!

Old 07-03-2000, 04:25 PM
Trailblazer

when I wheelied in that pic I was just going to wash it and my freind said pop a wheelie so i can take a pic.I sear I wasn't riding longer than 3 minutes.I always wear a helmet U caught me in a rare momenbt I didn't have one on.Thanks for the concern.

Old 07-03-2000, 07:18 PM
Pro Rider

Ok Here it is if u dont believe me... Fine then...
THESE ARE ON MY BLASTER
1.I can also wheelie on One tire like u said.
2.I can drive around on the side to wheels with one hand.
3.I can ride a wheelie as long as i want aslong as i have room to keep going.
4.I can ride a wheelie in every gear down the road.
5.I can ride a 1st gear wheelie and balance it so im going really slow almost stalling.
6.I can ride wheelies with One Hand.
7.I can ride my four wheeler on the side two wheels and catch a frisbee.
8.I can ride a onehanded 1st gear wheelie and catch a frisbee.
9.I can ride on the handle bars.Do donuts doing this. Ride wheelies doing this.
10.I can Crash at Cochranton Pa Poker Run going in 5th gear. Knock my self out wake up cant breath. Hear someone say do u want us to call an ambulance. Then beerly so No Get up Catch my Breath. Tell the lady im ok and ride a wheelie away. I think i have a couple broken ribs cause it hurt for months. ITs all good. I dont have any in the air tricks cause lack of jumps/just the easy no footer is all. My blaster fliped trough the air say 7 times when i did wreck it just bent the rear grabbar/frame and handbars made some nice special white marks in the blue plastic.
11. I can ride 1st,2nd,3rd,4th gear wheelies with my brothers 99 wolverine..
12. If anyone would like to buy my blaster hehe...
it has Dgpipe/silencer/grabbar/bumper/ebcclutch/boyesen reeds/vitos reedspacer/k&n/outerwear/drilled airbox lid/280 jet,rk chain,sunstar sprockets buy it for $2200

I hope u guys believe me..

Go to my site and see some pics
I AM HILLSVILLE IN THE CHAT ROOMS

HTTP://www.geocities.com/hillsvillespage/home.html

Old 07-03-2000, 10:02 PM
Range Rover

All those tricks seem pretty cool, though I find the wheelie while sitting on the bars on a BLASTER hard to believe. I like doing tricks in the air though, more of an adrenaline rush. My favorites I can do are Nac-Nacs, heelclickers, cannonballs, front-fender grab/buzzer, no-handers, and pointing with one or two hands at a camera or something. Everyone remember these are fun just don't kill yourself trying something you don't think you can do. Have fun and keep riding!
....Freddie

Old 07-03-2000, 11:14 PM
Pro Rider

yes do not try these tricks till you have the basic trick down good first. do not do what you can not do safely and always were a brian bucket

Old 07-04-2000, 12:46 AM
Trailblazer

The only trick i can do in the air is a no-hander and a x up.It is weird because I feel comfortable in the air on my dyno vfr.I can do a x up,no hander,and a tail whip.I am working on the superman thing but my freind tried it and landed to early and racked himself it was not a pretty site.kinda funny though becuase he walked weird for a week!!!!!!we don't have nay real good jumps around here I have a couple where U can get about 3-4 foot.I have one nice one but there is a tree in the way.We are supposed to rent a bobcat next weekend so I will build a jump then.

Quick Reply: ATV Tricks