your daily life

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2004, 08:58 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default your daily life

well i wake up at 6:45 and get ready to go to school then i come home and put about 30min-2hrs on my quad then i come inside and watch tv,then i take a shower and hit the sack.

Old 04-28-2004, 10:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default your daily life

I'm a Pirate. Argh.

Old 04-28-2004, 11:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default your daily life

well i wake up at 630 and go to school come home and ride sometimes, ride my bike sometimes all over here, this summer ill be working 40 hours a week at a garage to say up for my 450r, on weekends i go to eceriderjbombs house and ride and rip apart engines all weekend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-28-2004, 11:25 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!
Default your daily life

RETIRED!!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-29-2004, 01:50 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default your daily life

Originally posted by: reconbasher
to start things off i am an auto mechanic at a Dodge,Jeep,Chrysler dealership in mississippi.
THREAD HI-JACK!

Hey whats the deal with warranty work? I've tried 4 times to get the Check engine light in my 02 TJ looked at by 2 different dealers. I pulled the codes and I get P0121(I think that is what it was) which had something to do with the map and tps not corrolating correctly and another that is just a tps code.

Neither dealer wants to deal with it. The first time I took it in when it was 2 weeks old they kept it for 10 minutes and told me that there was no problem and returned it to me with the light still on.

It's hard to drive at slow speeds because it jerks instead of accelerating smoothly.

Does Mopar not pay for warranty work? I can understand the tech not wanting to do warranty stuff if it's a freebie.

Ok back to the thread.

Old 04-29-2004, 09:51 AM
Pro Rider
Default your daily life

chris142, the dealership wont fix your TJ???? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] thats messed up. I would contact chrysler and complain about your dealership you bought it from cause they are supposed to fix it no matter what it is if its under wananty. They pay that chrysler pays you isnt as good as customer pay but they still pay the mechanic. take it back to them and cause they have to fix it. Talk to the sevice manager about it, if you dont like the answer he gives you ask him for the phone number to chrysler so you can call them and see what they say. JMO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-29-2004, 11:10 AM
Pro Rider
Default your daily life

Lumber broker. Sit in an office looking at the Bitterroot mountains, buy truckloads and traincar loads of lumber from sawmills from Canada to Florida, and sell them to users comprised mostly of manufacturing plants (pallets, cable reels, export crates etc.)

Little ebay business on the side selling ATV parts to keep me out of trouble and create mad money.

Troop transport grunt for little league and soccer teams.

Old 04-29-2004, 11:17 AM
Pro Rider
Default your daily life

Part time to full time college student depending how my classes line up that semester.
Also work full time as a Network Administrator for a company.

On the weekends it's all about the Quads and Bikes

Old 04-29-2004, 11:34 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default your daily life

Student at college....and a full time boyfriend.

Old 04-29-2004, 12:07 PM
Pro Rider
Default your daily life

It's hard to drive at slow speeds because it jerks instead of accelerating smoothly.
check your spark plugs and wires, one of your cylinders prolly isnt firing, make sure you check the spark plug wires to the distributor becasue it happened to my sister, i told her thats what it was but nobody ever believes me and she went to a friend they checked it out and one of the cylinders wasnt firing... it still ran alright but you can tell it wasnt very powerful, her check engine lightwouldnt go off either..
i hope this helps

Quick Reply: your daily life