Civilian be-headed in Iraq

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2004, 06:33 PM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Civilian be-headed in Iraq

I just read a story of an American civilian being be-headed on video in Iraq by Al-Qeada, sick bastards. Apoligize for mistreating Iraqi POW's, F#%K YOU!!

Old 05-11-2004, 07:02 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The latest flak about the treatment over there is a sick democrapic waste of time. Anything to bash Bush and his cabinet members. It makes me sick to see them act in this manner. Be americans first. Treatment of our warriors should come first and be our priority now. Not this partison hack session on the TV. We need to focus on the war and kick some butt

Old 05-11-2004, 08:24 PM
Pro Rider

They CANNOT defeat us militarily but they CAN defeat us if WE DONT STAND TOGETHER. They see this political partisan bickering and step up their efforts to have us defeated by our selves though the media.
STAY THE COURSE. It took 40;FORTY LONG YEARS in Japan and Germany to lead them to a "Democratic"
process. We do not need political fighting confusing the issues in Iraq.
Stay The Course!
BTY: THANK YOU ALL WHO SERVE OR HAVE SERVED IN OUR ARMED SERVICES...this FREE 41 year old Single Bachelor has tears in his eyes when he thinks how FREE I AM!!!!! THANK YOU!!!! PROUD TO BE FREE AND AMERICAN!
Also, they dont really want to have us together and PISSED...it IS going to RUIN THIER DAY!!!!!

Old 05-11-2004, 08:58 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Hippyhunter
They CANNOT defeat us militarily but they CAN defeat us if WE DONT STAND TOGETHER. They see this political partisan bickering and step up their efforts to have us defeated by our selves though the media.
STAY THE COURSE. It took 40;FORTY LONG YEARS in Japan and Germany to lead them to a "Democratic"
process. We do not need political fighting confusing the issues in Iraq.
Stay The Course!
BTY: THANK YOU ALL WHO SERVE OR HAVE SERVED IN OUR ARMED SERVICES...this FREE 41 year old Single Bachelor has tears in his eyes when he thinks how FREE I AM!!!!! THANK YOU!!!! PROUD TO BE FREE AND AMERICAN!
Also, they dont really want to have us together and PISSED...it IS going to RUIN THIER DAY!!!!!
Well said Hippyhunter

Old 05-12-2004, 12:59 AM
Pro Rider

Ditto to the above ^

Old 05-12-2004, 04:47 PM
Trailblazer

hippyhunter is on the right track...i didnt like the fact that bush wanted to start all of this up, cuz we (the united states) put our nose into others ppl's business waaaay too much...but i certainly dont take the troops' efforts in iraq for granted...it takes a lot of courage to go over there and fight for wut we believe in...thank you troops and God bless america

Old 05-12-2004, 06:38 PM
Pro Rider

thats one of those days where that guy shouldnt have gotten out of bed that morning and went to work. i feel bad for his family.

Old 05-12-2004, 07:28 PM
Pro Rider

i say vaporize those paky f*cker$. ya some of them are inosent but alot of them harbor terorists. if they dont agree with their own country they should be fighting with the americans.

Old 05-12-2004, 11:12 PM
Trailblazer

as a veteran of the first gulf war and knowing my way around a bit over there, i could lead a divison of atv'rs to go over and kick some a##!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-13-2004, 01:49 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: bigbluecats
as a veteran of the first gulf war and knowing my way around a bit over there, i could lead a divison of atv'rs to go over and kick some a##!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm right with you, I'll even donate my 3 other quads for the cause!!! Lt. Dan[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Civilian be-headed in Iraq