Who went to Loretta Lynn's?

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2000, 04:21 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just wanted to know how many members here at the ATV Connection were at Loretta Lynn's ranch on August 19th and 20th? What do you guys think about all of those wrecks on the straight-away after the first turn? Those breaking bumps there cost a lot of people the race. Oh yeah, what ever happened to the lady that got hit my that quad?

Did anyone race there? If so, how did you do?

Old 08-21-2000, 09:46 PM
Weekend Warrior

I was gonna go but had a lack of money, a couple of my friends we're going, but one who is a member here got into a bad accident monday, the other went and he raced the pro-am and missed the main by one spot, the lady that got hit by the quad was one of my friends mom she has a broken wrist and I think her ankle was broken too they run a mx track in southern Indiana called quadcity mx, the quad that hit her the kill cord did'nt work. what class did you ride and how did you do?

Old 08-22-2000, 01:01 PM
Pro Rider

I didn't race, I just went down there with 4 other people. A couple of people I know raced there. One didn't do so well. He broke his clutch lever, and I think he got caught up in a wreck around the corner from the 10 Commandments. The other placed 3rd in the 4 stroke class or "400EX class". I've heard about the Quadcity MX track. Is it really good? If it is, I'll probably go there. The closest MX track here is Echo Valley MX. Western Kentucky Supercross is the closest SX track.

I can't believe that the woman was run over. I was down there no more than 10 feet away from where it happened. When the guy wrecked on the breaking bumps, everyone just thought it was going to be another wreck. Just like the other 7 or so on that section. Then the guy fell off, and the quad just kept on rolling. It went through the fence, and run right over her. They took her off in a Kawasaki Mule with her foot propped up. I guess to take her for x-rays. That place, and a double jump right after the 10 Commandments had a lot of wrecks.