Camping with ATVs.

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2004, 01:10 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Camping with ATVs.

I can't wait to go camping this winter. Me and some friends get our tents and supplies and trap them on the back of our Utilities and head into the woods to our campground. When we get there, we put up the tents, build a campfire, put everything in place and go night riding. We usually ride around and stop at Cotton Bails to wrestle and fight on. Then after riding for a couple hours we head back to the camp, pop a few bottles open and talk around the campfire. Aint nothing like it.

Old 09-15-2004, 01:13 PM
Pro Rider

just did that this last weekend.

Old 09-15-2004, 04:02 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

Originally posted by: GMAN587
I can't wait to go camping this winter. Me and some friends get our tents and supplies and trap them on the back of our Utilities and head into the woods to our campground. When we get there, we put up the tents, build a campfire, put everything in place and go night riding. We usually ride around and stop at Cotton Bails to wrestle and fight on. Then after riding for a couple hours we head back to the camp, pop a few bottles open and talk around the campfire. Aint nothing like it.
AMEN!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-15-2004, 04:02 PM
Super Quad Patrol

where do you camp?

Old 09-15-2004, 05:34 PM
Trailblazer

Me and some friends built a paintball course in the woods and we have this open area where we set up the tents and stuff. Its awesome, have alot of memories in those woods. First place I drank a beer and also the first place my cousin took me a ride on my first ATV, Foreman 400 4x4.

Old 09-15-2004, 10:44 PM
Super Quad Patrol

is it in Kinston?

Where is Kinston?

Old 09-15-2004, 10:46 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: GMAN587
Me and some friends built a paintball course in the woods and we have this open area where we set up the tents and stuff. Its awesome, have alot of memories in those woods. First place I drank a beer and also the first place my cousin took me a ride on my first ATV, Foreman 400 4x4.
FRIGGIN A. me and my cousin and my dad did that like amonth ago. but my dad went to bed at 2:00 and we fished till about three.....and we stayed up and went to the edge of the highway...hid...and flashed our lights at people.....yes were bad kids....THEN we rode wheelies for miles down the highway from like 3:00 to 8:00 the next morning....it was great.at 6 in the morning was the best....no cars.pink,blue and oarnge sky,and it was kinda daylight...no fog and it was just great tho.

Old 09-15-2004, 11:40 PM
Red Rider
Honda, accept nothing less!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We do a long weekend trip every month. In the summer, we sometimes carry our gear and camp off the quads. I winter, we go to the desert, park all the toy hauler trailers in a big circle, and build a fire in the middle. Desert season starts in a few weeks!

Old 09-16-2004, 12:52 AM
Trailblazer

Well Deep Run, a small country town. But im consider a Kinston resident because I live 8 miles from Kinston. Where is Kinston? Its in North Carolina lol. Its not a public campground. Me and some friends built it.

Old 09-16-2004, 03:04 AM
Weekend Warrior

My family (including aunts, uncles and cousins) all go to deer camp together. Everyone schedules their vacations for deer season and we start looking forward to it months in advance. Our campsite looks like a small village. We set up the card and domino tables, and play til all hours if the weather permits.

Most everyone brings an ATV and we can ride in packs or pairs (no one rides alone). For some of us it's the only time we see some family members. So we catch up on family affairs too. All in all, it's a great vacation.

Quick Reply: Camping with ATVs.