Armed with only a Fork in the land of Soup...

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2004, 03:11 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Armed with only a Fork in the land of Soup...

Well I have been single now for 1 year, which is my record for the last 15 years of relationships and have only been hiring part time help if you know what I mean ? (not hookers)
The X has been calling on a daily basis for the last 7 months trying to get back.
The only good thing I have going for me is she broke up wih me, lol.

I need some heman woman haters to talk me down from even concidering shackin back up
with this crazy broad.........

Old 09-17-2004, 03:31 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

MIKE MIKE MIKE!! Time to Show you wear the pants and things are on your terms. Tell her you'll bang her and thats the end of the line. and only if she cooks ya dinner and buys ya beer. Get paid for your services. Ive delt with the Ex's that want the sex then they want back in and you just be like sorry sweet heart Im only in it for the sex. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] You give me them google eyes agin and Im gonna cut you off. So check yourself. IT's all about the nookie [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] another good line of crap is "Look it didnt work out with us in a relationship before, I dont mind beyin your friend as long as i get extra benifits" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] FTF all the way.

Old 09-17-2004, 03:40 PM
Pro Rider

Cowboy I knew you would be the 1st to reply to this, lmao !

Anyhow, ya the reason she left me cause I wouldn't ask her to marry me, i'm silly that way.

She says she's willing to be friends, and yes she still likes the sex, matter of fact when she was back east she would be kind enough to play the web cam while her and her girlfriend went at it.

I just know if I start mountin this broad again she will wiggle her way back in my house and stay.

Ya I sound like an @sshole sure, but life has been good as hell being single........

Old 09-17-2004, 03:47 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Ohh hell thats horrible advice. Tell her to goto hell and block her number [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I just read the everyday for 7 months. PSYCHO last one of those i had it all started messed up. I was totally ignoring her for a couple years had changed all my numbers then i ran into her at this equine event. I was campin this group of girls and she showed up there, and i was over havin a beer with the ladies in the next camp and they was like them girls give you the eyes like they wanna ride you and yadda yadda.. I said yeah they all have and they was like really what about that one i said well she is a lil psycho obsessed with me i could snap my fingers and shed be on for the ride. Bad arrogant cowboy. lol so the women went over and told her that. so then she pulls me off to the side and tells me you think you could do me at a snap of your fingers i said Yup gauranteed, and her response was No you couldnt i have a boyfriend. so i laughed. then the next friday after talkin to my buddies i had to prove a point. I call her up and say so you wanna FULCK and she was like ok come get me my cars broke. So i picked her up did the deed and had my buddy take her home. lol. so then I didint talk to her for a while after that cuz i really had no desire to talk to her. then I hear from one of our mutual friends that she is pregnant. Im like WTF and supposably the Doc says concieved that weekendish. and well this girl had done everything from stoppin the pills to pokin holes in condoms and so forth. bad news. anyway she got my number from a friend and we meet for lunch and she is all its not yours and yadda yadda i just know its not. so kids hatched and about 6 months later she decides she hates her boyfriend and the kid has to be mine. Im like WTF leave me out you told me its not mine that dudes been a good dad your stuck. so then like another 1.5 years go by and the dude is trying to get custody of the kid and she is like you have to take a pat test yadda yadda. Im like No I dont. You make him take one and if he aint the dad I'll take one and Then i will paint you like the most unfit whorre in the world and take my daughter from you and you will never see her agin. so think about it before you get me involved. so then she says there was a pat test and its the other dudes. WATCH YOUR BACK MAN

Old 09-17-2004, 03:56 PM
Pro Rider

Good advice, lol..........

Old 09-17-2004, 04:09 PM
Pro Rider

bald mike i kno u want me to say you shoudl tell her to f off but i really need a picture (mabye a web video) to tell you my tru advice

in the mean time you could always get the goodies and kick her to the curb

Old 09-17-2004, 04:09 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Well My situation sucks *** been goin on for 8 years and the kid is like 3 or somthin now. My dog hates the girl and the kid.

Old 09-17-2004, 04:16 PM
Pro Rider

lol that suxs i like umm haveing the girls at my riegn refuse to be ther bf but always a partner in crime...

thats jsut the way you gotta roll these days

Old 09-17-2004, 07:47 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: duke9074
bald mike i kno u want me to say you shoudl tell her to f off but i really need a picture (mabye a web video) to tell you my tru advice

in the mean time you could always get the goodies and kick her to the curb
lol.........

Old 09-17-2004, 07:56 PM
Pro Rider

just try to cheer ya up a bit and mabye entertain myself for a bit lololol

do what you feel is best man dont try to be the r big mocho tuff guy and ruin the rest of ur life if you like her care for her and love her than try it agian if there a someone else you feel for then tell her your interested in someone else

Quick Reply: Armed with only a Fork in the land of Soup...