Economy

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2004 | 11:37 AM
|
Pro Rider
Default Economy

Is anyone here worried about what is to come for the oil industry? because you know, once gas is gone, the electric crap starts selling, how many more years do you think the U.S has till we run out of oil, think about it, we didn't drill in alaska yet because of the tree huggers, and there is a massive amount of oil in that area up there, if all goes well in iraq, then we will still have enough oil, but i am asking What if, and When, because my dream is to become a own/operator, and diesel mechanic, and that will come in 4 to 5 years, and hopefully last my entire life, what are your opinions? thoughts?

thanks

bye

Old 10-13-2004 | 11:40 AM
Pro Rider
Default Economy

No one knows for sure how much oil is left. However, I beleive the spinsters are making the situation out to be worse than it really is.

Old 10-13-2004 | 11:49 AM
Pro Rider
Default Economy

We need to drill in Alaska now. The simple laws of supply and demand always work. The less oil we purchase abroad, the lower the price will be.

Think about this issue when you vote next month. Kerry is never going to drill anywhere in the US.

But maybe "He has a plan" LOL LOL LOL LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2004 | 04:30 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Default Economy

The diesel engine will ovetake the gas engine if fuel prices continue at this rate. A lot of the auto manufacturers worldwide have already begun experimenting (not that it's new technology). It may be 10-15 years, but I'll bet you'll see more diesel and hybrid vehicles.

The "I have a plan" thing cracks me up every time I hear it.

Old 10-13-2004 | 05:57 PM
Pro Rider
Default Economy

Originally posted by: Scootergptx

The "I have a plan" thing cracks me up every time I hear it.
It makes me sick to think stupid people (undecided voters/if your still undecided your a fool)
listen to that "I have a plan" stuff and believe he really does[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2004 | 06:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Economy

Bush all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kerry should stay home and "plan" how to spend his wife's money.

Old 10-13-2004 | 06:05 PM
Pro Rider
Default Economy

I'm sure he does have THAT plan[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2004 | 06:09 PM
Pro Rider
Default Economy

Hey Extremerider,

We have been through this as a country before. Back when I was in 7th grade, the original big oil crisis was in full swing. All the media was making it out that we were almost out of oil in the world reserves, scare mongering to death, and worrying the heck out of a kid like me that we were looking at an energy armageddon. It was nothing but doom and gloom from all the major media which totally controlled the news back in that day.

That was in 1974.

However, here we are and there is more oil underground than they can even estimate. We're fine.

Old 10-14-2004 | 07:45 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Default Economy

All politics aside, there isn't a married man in the USA that doesn't believe Kerry's wife has him on a short leash.

Old 10-14-2004 | 11:50 AM
|
Pro Rider
Default Economy

thanks for the replies, theres nothing i love better than to insult kerry, i take it every one on this forum is conservative, thats why you ride atvs, if you were democrat you wouldn't want atvs to be around, but then i ask people, SO you don't like Bush, but why do you like kerry? what good has he said, hes a hipocrit he doens't do what he says, i like bush because hes a country boy, that wants to perserve our land, But do you really think he is responsible for the 1 million job losses

Quick Reply: Economy