WAY WAY WAY OT. My wife just got a tummy tuck

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2004, 08:24 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WAY WAY WAY OT. My wife just got a tummy tuck

Yep, and she wasn't even fat to begin with. She had the little "two kid pooch" that she complained about, I didn't mind it, as I too have a male version of the "two kid pooch"/ beer belly. I think she got to watchin' that makeover show and figgered that looked like a good idea. I mean cumon, just an hour and look how better those folks looked. She didn't figure in the month recovery time with drain hoses coming out of the ...uh...pelvic region. and being all swolled up from the surgery for a month. Oh and not being able to walk upright or go poop. and can't bathe yourself like normal folk. can't shave the legs ner nuthin. GOD what a good idea this was. I tried to discourage it cause I like the way she looks or ida told her about it. aw well, women, it ain't in the cards for me understand 'em. Oh and she was going to get a quad but opted for this instead. REAL ATTRACTIVE let me tell ya. K I'm done now.

Old 11-08-2004, 10:22 AM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Was wanting to get my wife's stomch stapled but I thought I'd wait for a 2-for-1 special....

....you know....I'm trying to find someone that'll staple her mouth instead! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-08-2004, 02:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: WyoBullRydr
Yep, and she wasn't even fat to begin with. She had the little "two kid pooch" that she complained about, I didn't mind it, as I too have a male version of the "two kid pooch"/ beer belly. I think she got to watchin' that makeover show and figgered that looked like a good idea. I mean cumon, just an hour and look how better those folks looked. She didn't figure in the month recovery time with drain hoses coming out of the ...uh...pelvic region. and being all swolled up from the surgery for a month. Oh and not being able to walk upright or go poop. and can't bathe yourself like normal folk. can't shave the legs ner nuthin. GOD what a good idea this was. I tried to discourage it cause I like the way she looks or ida told her about it. aw well, women, it ain't in the cards for me understand 'em. Oh and she was going to get a quad but opted for this instead. REAL ATTRACTIVE let me tell ya. K I'm done now.
Allright, when was it done and how is everything now? My wife has that little pooch and has been trying to get me to let her have it removed for years.

Old 11-08-2004, 05:58 PM
Pro Rider

I would have just locked up the fridge!

Old 11-09-2004, 05:56 PM
Pro Rider

I had two kids, too - I don't really have a pooch......I work out like a fiend and do lots of ab excercices....but the skin right there isn't as firm as it used to be......I've considered getting a tiny little tuck there, too........think I might in about 5 years or so.......as long as your wife feels better about herself after she is all healed, then it's all good. It will only benefit you in the long run, if you know what I mean!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-09-2004, 09:54 PM
RAJ
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
Was wanting to get my wife's stomch stapled but I thought I'd wait for a 2-for-1 special....

....you know....I'm trying to find someone that'll staple her mouth instead! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img], I hear ya!!!!

Old 11-10-2004, 01:24 AM
Pro Rider

It was done on the 29th of Oct. and she is finally able to drive and walk upright today. She is off the pain meds and still swole up. I would not recommend it if it isn't a huge deal. If it is a small pooch and not hindering her (or you) in any way, then don't do it. Her Dr. was one of the best in Denver and he charged us over 6500.00. I paid 6800.00 for the grizz. the grizz was a way better deal.

Old 11-10-2004, 01:37 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: WyoBullRydr
over 6500.00
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] WOW! You could have done it yourself with a mallet(unconcious) and an acme can-opener/swiss army knife for just under 25 bucks,LOL! J/K
But seriously,I hope she feels better.Women are more selfconcious about there looks...you just gotta live with it.
GYT-R done!!! LOL!

Old 11-10-2004, 12:06 PM
Pro Rider

Wow- that is a lot of money......my ***** were only $4200!!! That's crazy!!! I was up cleaning the house the day after my augmentation - I couldn't imagine being down that long from a tummy tuck......I hope she had a good doctor and this is normal for that type of operation........sounds like she is going through some tough times.......have her check out www.implantforum.com - it's a great forum about boob jobs, but it also talks about all other types of cosmetic surgery - maybe it will help her get some questions answered, or keep her spirits up? She'll be glad she did it when she is all healed, I'm sure!

Old 11-22-2004, 08:14 PM
Pro Rider

She is back up and around and the Dr. says it's normal. She's getting funbag...uh... breast augmentation when she gradgiates nursing school. She drove 750 miles to Oklahoma this last friday for the Thanksgiving break and says she's doing good. Thanks for all the thoughts too. I apreciate it. She is doing lots better and feeling better, she will look better when the swelling goes down.

Quick Reply: WAY WAY WAY OT. My wife just got a tummy tuck