pulled over!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2005, 01:46 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pulled over!!!!!

ive had threats, but no cops have nailed me yet, normally when i see any moving machine besides a quad or dirtbike i slow down to a stop until their gone, cant nail ya for anything if ur not doin anything

Old 03-23-2005, 05:19 PM
Pro Rider
Default pulled over!!!!!

If your gonna play you gotta be willing to pay. I admit I have taken mine out on the road before but I've been lucky and wasn't caught. If they stop me theres nothing for me to do but go ahead and face the music, they are doing their job after all and we all should know the laws.

Old 03-23-2005, 05:46 PM
Range Rover
Default pulled over!!!!!

I dunno if he can give u a ticket 4 not bing 16, because its not the law, its just the govt recomendation// and y didnt u run/ ive been chased b4, but they havent gotten me yet

Old 03-23-2005, 05:53 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts
Default pulled over!!!!!

For all the ones whinning about someone doing their job, consider this. When you get your Happy Meal at McDonalds, it's someones job to put your toy in the bag. If you don't get your toy, you'll complain and get one. So next time you're pulled over, don't forget to complain if you get a warning. Wouldn't want them to not do their job.

Old 03-23-2005, 06:20 PM
Pro Rider
Default pulled over!!!!!

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
When you get your Happy Meal at McDonalds
Hmmmm, well ya no the last happy meal I had from McDonalds was back in 1975..... So thats kinda of hard to relate to......

Old 03-23-2005, 06:44 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default pulled over!!!!!

no i do not ride roads its just it was his first time the cop could have warned him and not have been a d!ck

Old 03-23-2005, 09:41 PM
Pro Rider
Default pulled over!!!!!

no no no i think you guys got it wrong, i wasnt complaining about it im just kinda puttin it out more for a warning, im just showin what will happen if you do this stuff. and its not like i dont want them doing there job, i just wish i could have gotten a warning or somtihn,

and BigBreezy i didnt really have ne where to run to lol, plus the guy that was wit me have a little suzuki 250 and theres no way hes getting away plus hes one of them kids that tell the cop exactly where i lived,where i sleep, what i ate last , ect... someone that would do ne thing to get some of the weight off his shoulders. so they would have got me ne wayz.

Old 03-23-2005, 10:59 PM
Range Rover
Default pulled over!!!!!

i've been pulled over before and the cop just let me off with a warning. I do not think it is the cops fault i just think that some stupid people ruin it for the rest of us. I have some neighbors that going tearing up and down the street and because of them the cops have to crack down on everyone in my neighborhood. I think it is stupid to just drive on the streets but there are times when just slowly cruzin down one to get somewhere and staying out of cars ways should be acceptable. Stupid people ruin stuff for all of us regular folks

Old 03-23-2005, 11:15 PM
Pro Rider
Default pulled over!!!!!

hey i know what you mean albayoungster but see i dont like EVER drive on the roads. i drive down the alley way that goes through town. The alley was flooded from the snow melting and it was like foot deep so i took a little side street and then i was going back onto the alley but HE had to be sitting RIGHT there and that EXACT moment. thats all. there are kids like 10 yrs old that drive a fourwheelers around here with there little brothers and sisters on the back, but they NEVER get pulled over i acculally seen a cop wave to them one time. But as soon as they seen me BAM!!

Old 03-24-2005, 02:33 PM
Pro Rider
Default pulled over!!!!!

Whn I was a teen we used to ride the ditches on the highways all the time and The highway patrol would either wave or pull over and chat with us. Today there has been to many kids riding thier quads on the highway when they could have been in the ditches. Plus they cut through peoples yards, cut fences and traspass like they did on my property and when a cop does see them the riders show no respect and run. I can't blame an officer for giving out a ticket, like I said if your gonna play you better be willing to pay. As for any cop being rude? I can say if I was a cop I would probably be one of the rudest people walking. Look at what they have to put up with everday. They do their job and pull someone over for speeding and they catch attitude fron the person, they have to put their lives on the line and it seems like nobody respects them, they have to respnod to stupid disputes and when they get there they are treated like the enemy and to top it off their pay sucks. Put yourself in their shoes before bad mouthing them. I'm sure everyone on here has gotten a ticket and remembers how it screwed the rest of your day up (well everyone except the younger ones). Just think about the cop that puts up with all that bull all day every work day. I would think you really have to care about the public to want to become a cop. If I get pulled over for riding on the road I will stop and show respect to the officer. Most of the time unless your really screwing up that is all it takes to just get a warning. Next time you want to bash a cop just think about who you will turn to if your house is broke into or your car stolen. This isn't meant for all the young riders. I have seen where there is a lot of good responsible young riders on here and they all have my respect.

Quick Reply: pulled over!!!!!