The Dumass Experience (A Division of Toho Co. LTD.)

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2005, 10:30 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I am the Champion!!!

Originally posted by: MrDumass
LMAO!!! raptorlegs that chit is funny! I mean congrats on your trophy TPR!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Hey man! Every king needs a throne and I took the time to make that from scratch with lot's of tlc! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2005, 10:36 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

haha! funniest thread ive read since ive joined...love the closing statements TPR[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2005, 10:43 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
LMAO!!! raptorlegs that chit is funny! I mean congrats on your trophy TPR!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Hey man! Every king needs a throne and I took the time to make that from scratch with lot's of tlc! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOL! Good thing I didn't use the same approach with the chicken choker comment, huh?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2005, 10:52 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!

LOL! Good thing I didn't use the same approach with the chicken choker comment, huh?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Too late! I already got the mental vision in my head! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2005, 10:57 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Best lunch hour ever!

Too late! I already got the mental vision in my head! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

ROFLMFAO!!! Put the digital camera down![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2005, 11:23 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

Once I stop laughing, I bow to Raptorlegs, who has shown (in digital quality) he is the champion.

Old 04-22-2005, 12:09 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ROFLMAO!!!!!! OMG, LOL I normally wouldn't hand this over like this without going for it myself. But..... Raptorlegs is CHAMPION!! Aplauds while LMOA!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 04-22-2005, 12:29 PM
TPR
The Champ

Wow....I, I guess I humbly hand over my championship belt to RL........I never thought I could lose, but....here it is, the digital champ.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Good job RL, (Extending belt in an act of tremendouls humility only I can demonstrate.....)

The Phantom........will overcome....you'll seee!!!!!......

Old 04-22-2005, 12:49 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Best lunch hour ever!

(Loud crowd cheering!) RL is the champion!!!! Next scheduled bout is for Monday the 25th. RL is the champ for at least the weekend. Congrads RL, you the man!

Old 04-22-2005, 01:14 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!

No, no, no! Keep the prize! No returns! I couldn't put that prize back.....uhm....on the shelf anyway. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: The Dumass Experience (A Division of Toho Co. LTD.)