got any good prank phone calls?

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2005, 01:01 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default got any good prank phone calls?

ok i know to older people this might seem imature but i am 14 and want to do some good ones! do to caller ID, my freind and i have bin targeting micky-d's and burgerking, they are the most fun! so any good ones will be apretiated! spelling-apretiated-spelling????????????????

Old 05-07-2005, 01:59 AM
Pro Rider

welllll...if you didn't know about the site....go to ebaumsworld.com and use their celebrity soundboards for some of your calls maybe

Old 05-07-2005, 02:22 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

*67 will block the caller id [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I pranked coupe of my friens before....and my voice is deep and people are able to tell its me...so I had my room mate call one of them saying "stop f'in around with my girl amanda" (amanda was my friends current girlfriend) and it was funny as all heck! I told my friend who it was like 10 mins after he got off the phone....I laughed my a$$ off about it....he thought it was not funny...

the other time I was having a party at my house...and my friends (same friend as above) brother called asking us to pick up his truck and take it home because he was to drunk to drive...at that time each of us had a beer or two in us...Well on the way back from getting the truck and what not, we called back to my house....and got ahold of one of my other friends and I was talking to him...and then I said "oh $hit the cops are pulling us over...ill call you back" we pulled over...wait 15 mins...and said that we got arrested and it was our one call....and we had him soooo worked up...We pulled into the back drive way...lights off and shut the car off...walked in, said...ohh nevermind....we never got pulled over...I let my friend walk in first and he got beat up!! while I was standing there laughing!

Old 05-07-2005, 01:00 PM
Elite Pro Rider

a would have to say that my best one was wen we called up and asked

" Hello would you like to rent an eskimo for 4 to 5 day out of the weak to scrape your car clean and do your drivway in the winter months? is so pres 1 now for more information, pres 2 now if you would like a mexican to hand cultivate youyr garden or 3 now if you want M Jackson to have a sleep over @ your house, we weight is they hang up or pres a number right after we tell them, if non of this aplise to you call this toll free number
1-866-43657-02: " ok that number turns out to be 1-866-idoils-02 like american idols ahahahhahahahahahha i had one say il call the number and most hang up @ the mexican part this old lady wanted the escimo and the mexican ahahahhahaha

Old 05-07-2005, 01:05 PM
Pro Rider

always tell them your Frank Rizzo thats the best name for prank calls thats our prankin name lol

Old 05-07-2005, 01:45 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 4wheelerfred
a would have to say that my best one was wen we called up and asked

" Hello would you like to rent an eskimo for 4 to 5 day out of the weak to scrape your car clean and do your drivway in the winter months? is so pres 1 now for more information, pres 2 now if you would like a mexican to hand cultivate youyr garden or 3 now if you want M Jackson to have a sleep over @ your house, we weight is they hang up or pres a number right after we tell them, if non of this aplise to you call this toll free number
1-866-43657-02: " ok that number turns out to be 1-866-idoils-02 like american idols ahahahhahahahahahha i had one say il call the number and most hang up @ the mexican part this old lady wanted the escimo and the mexican ahahahhahaha

LOL!!!

Old 05-07-2005, 03:10 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

go to ebaumsworld.com and use their celebrity soundboards for some of your calls maybe

Deff.. go to embaumsworld there **** is funny

Old 05-07-2005, 06:05 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Call up a bar around 8pm on a Saturday night and ask if Mike Hunt is there.

Old 05-07-2005, 07:21 PM
Pro Rider

Just go to www.soundboards.com

Old 05-07-2005, 08:01 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Chris142
Call up a bar around 8pm on a Saturday night and ask if Mike Hunt is there.

why MIKE HUNT? i know i-p freely or hug iga

Quick Reply: got any good prank phone calls?