Highlifter/service

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-1999 | 10:46 AM
|
Pro Rider

I ordered some floorboards from Highlifter this past Monday and I received them this Wednesday, now thats what I call great service.I have called Highlifter several times with questions about their products and found them to be anxious to help in anyway they could,oh by the way, the floorboards are great, nice design!!!!!

harold wells/Fuquqy-Varina, n.c.

Old 08-19-1999 | 12:15 PM
Pro Rider

Harold,
Thats the difference between people that just sell parts, and people who also USE the parts they sell..
I have been impressed with the way they PERSONALLY test the stuff they sell before they offer it to anyone else.
I try to recommend them to anybody looking for good HONEST service.
Congrads on the floorboards, NOW when are you ordering the High Performance Kit?....
Later...

Old 08-19-1999 | 03:52 PM
|
Pro Rider

I already have made those same performance mods&more to my Wolverine, but didn't order the pieces from Highlifter, I got them through Rockey Mountain Atv cheaper!!!

Old 08-24-1999 | 11:42 AM
|
Pro Rider

I finally installed my floorboards on my 98 Wolverine over the weekend!!! I didn't know what I was missing by not having floorboards!!!!

comfort, now I can slide back and forth on the seat to find that sweet spot, after all I'am over 40!! Now I can place my feet forward for a more relaxed ride, my wife now has a place to put her feet and it's easier to get on and off my atv.

performance, you can really shift your weight around when doing fast cornering,shift your weight around when mudding or climbing hills or ruts.I might be 45, but sometimes I feel like I'am 18!!

saftey, keeps sticks etc. from flying up.

summery, get some Highlifter floorboards,nice quality work!!!