September 11th

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2005 | 12:38 AM
|
Pro Rider
Default September 11th

I cant believe its already been four years. god bless every1 who died and their friends and family. god bless all the police and fireman who risked their lives for us so that we could be safe.

Old 09-11-2005 | 12:45 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default September 11th

I agree that the firemen and police that are out there do a great job, and I respect them, I know that 9/11 was a tragedy...but yet, things like that happen EVERY day...but not to us...You may critisize me for feeling this way, but I think it is time to move on...4 years is long enough. Please dont take affence to this, i do feel extremly bad about what happend to the firemen and police, but I just...I odnt know...I am sick of hearing about it really...

Old 09-11-2005 | 12:53 AM
|
Pro Rider
Default September 11th

yes, ur very true and i understand that. i just cant beleive its been four years. it feels like just yesterday. ive moved on and dont worry bout it anymore but its sept. 11th tomorrow so i give respect and honor to all those that die. i dont go moarning about it everyday because i kno that thats useless and doesnt help at all. its kinda sad though kuz just as americans stopped worrying about 9/11 katrina occured and now we have to worry bout that. it just feels like it never ends. something always happens.

Old 09-11-2005 | 12:54 AM
Pro Rider
Has Been Around Here Quite Awhile!
Default September 11th

MAY WE NEVER FORGET WHAT THOSE SICK BASTARDS DID TO OUR PEOPLE ON THAT DAY AND MAY THEY ROTT IN HELL FOR ALL TIME, RIGHT ALONG WITH MNFRIESEN!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] And I mean it so help me God!

Old 09-11-2005 | 12:58 AM
|
Pro Rider
Default September 11th

Originally posted by: CamoKodiak450
MAY WE NEVER FORGET WHAT THOSE SICK BASTARDS DID TO OUR PEOPLE ON THAT DAY AND MAY THEY ROTT IN HELL FOR ALL TIME, RIGHT ALONG WITH MNFRIESEN!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] And I mean it so help me God!
woah now.... i dont think mr.friesen was trying to offend america or anything. he was just tired of thinking about 9/11 all the time (im guessing thats wat he means but im not him so i wouldnt kno)

and of course WE WILL NEVER FORGET 9/11

Old 09-11-2005 | 01:02 AM
|
Pro Rider
Default September 11th

i dont think he meant it in a bad way.

Old 09-11-2005 | 01:41 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?
Default September 11th

Wow![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

You are scary, lighten up a shade or maybe 2?

Old 09-11-2005 | 03:52 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default September 11th

Wow......... Ditto what TP said.........
A little extreme don't ya think............... with respect to MNFRIESEN anyway...
It's not like he was being disrespectful to you or anyone.
He didn't say anything about forgetting what happen, just tired of hearing about.

He's entitled to his opinion without getting kicked upside the head.
GEEEEEEZZZZZ

Ask any of the firefighters from New York and most of them will say the same thing.
They'll never forget, nor do they want to............
But they honestly do get tired of hearing about it and just want to move on.

That was undoubtably one of the worst days in our history, nobody will ever forget it.

Old 09-11-2005 | 10:21 AM
|
Pro Rider
Default September 11th

Originally posted by: Quad4Fun
Wow......... Ditto what TP said.........
A little extreme don't ya think............... with respect to MNFRIESEN anyway...
It's not like he was being disrespectful to you or anyone.
He didn't say anything about forgetting what happen, just tired of hearing about.

He's entitled to his opinion without getting kicked upside the head.
GEEEEEEZZZZZ

Ask any of the firefighters from New York and most of them will say the same thing.
They'll never forget, nor do they want to............
But they honestly do get tired of hearing about it and just want to move on.

That was undoubtably one of the worst days in our history, nobody will ever forget it.
well said Quad4fun.

Old 09-11-2005 | 10:33 AM
Pro Rider
Default September 11th

I still remember where i was when this happend. i was in my 2nd hour history class. we all watched on tv as the second plane hit and when the towers fell. its just something i personaly will not forget nor will try!

Quick Reply: September 11th