I hate it when......!

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2005 | 03:33 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default I hate it when......!

I don't know about you guys but I hate it when I let people drive my KQ and they take off like there’s no tomorrow guning it over and over, and most of the time they aren’t even an experienced rider. I’m getting to where I don’t want to let anyone drive it because it’s like they think..”Hey this isn’t mine so I can abuse it.” When I drive other people’s stuff I’m always very careful and I go slow. And it’s not like the KQ was built for racing, it’s still a ute no matter what anyone says, and I drive it like it’s a ute most of the time, I don’t abuse it. Has anyone had an experience like this?

Old 09-24-2005 | 05:59 PM
Pro Rider

just one of the reasons i let dont let anyone ride my quad....

Old 09-24-2005 | 07:30 PM
Pro Rider

I usually only let people who own their own quad ride mine, so then I can ride theirs LOL

and like sometimes I let my dad ride it but thats about it.

Old 09-24-2005 | 08:21 PM
Pro Rider

I know how you feel I let my bro use mine and he just about blew the engine so now I don't let anyone use mine I tell them to use my dads lol or to get there own

Old 09-24-2005 | 08:33 PM
Pro Rider

I know what you mean. there is only a few people I let ride my quad and somedays it questionable

Old 09-24-2005 | 08:46 PM
Pro Rider

I let my little brother (Yea little brother at 6'4") ride my new quad and I was actually dissapointed he didn't ride it very hard. He was pussyfooting around and he rides a lot harder than me. He'll yank his ex up on 2 wheels pinned in fourth until he runs out of road. But we noticed that the plastics come out beyond stock grab bar so if you did come all the way up, you MAY damage plastic. Pretty flexible though. Also, looking at it from underneath there are 2 oil lines with out a skid to protect them. They are above frame height but if you hit the right rock or other obstacle, they could be damaged. He doesn't even want to try it again until I get my full skids and prm desert grab bar. Hopefully then, he'll ride it like it was meant to be ridden. But, if I let someone else ride it and they immediately hammered it that would definetely be the last time. I really don't let other people ride it, just family. My little brother is the only other person to have ridden it, my older brother hasn't yet. And I know the way my friends ride so I'd have to be an idiot to let them try.

Old 09-24-2005 | 10:03 PM
Pro Rider

i have that rule with my sleds........ its like when i'm driving them its like their invincible..... but if i let someone else drive it, i'm seeing things that i don't normally see because i'm driving it and they treat the 10g machine like ****

Old 09-24-2005 | 10:11 PM
|
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: extremerider2811
i have that rule with my sleds........ its like when i'm driving them its like their invincible..... but if i let someone else drive it, i'm seeing things that i don't normally see because i'm driving it and they treat the 10g machine like ****
That's exactly how I feel! When I ride my $7000 machine I'll go fast or gun it once in a while because I have a right too because I'm the one that paid for it (and the gas)..but when I see others on it gunning the throttle constently it really bugs me, I just wish people that I know had a little respect for my property[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img].

Old 09-25-2005 | 12:07 PM
Pro Rider

Why do you keep lending it out if people are driving it like idiots? They sound like the kind that will just walk away when they cause a wreck and break expensive parts, leaving you with the broken ATV.
Stand in front of a mirror and practice,
" Mark, no."
" Jim, no."
"Pete, no. "
No ride.
Unless you give me a $7000.00 deposit.

Old 09-25-2005 | 12:28 PM
Pro Rider

or if they don't know how to drive sit on the back and help them out and if they are morons kick them off

Quick Reply: I hate it when......!