Where's the brain?

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-1999, 09:13 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hitler was many things, But a lawyer was not one of them!

Lawyers are like children in the manner that they will push every single rule to it's limit. In a way that is their job.

But the citizens of this country carry the real responsibility of telling the lawmakers what laws to make. And we are real bad at getting in their faces when something negetive is on their desk!

Oh and lest we not forget that most of them are lawyers too!

Old 11-23-1999, 02:12 PM
Range Rover

KCLAYD

You sir should get your head examined!

See you in the funny papers,
Bob

Old 11-23-1999, 09:22 PM
r34
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think TREEFARMER should be a lawyer.

Old 11-23-1999, 09:44 PM
Pro Rider

r34, if you mean that as a compliment, why thank you!

However, if your intent is otherwise, watch your language!

Tree Farmer

Old 11-23-1999, 10:38 PM
Pro Rider

Good grief!

Now, you're turning into lawyer lovers! DISGUSTING! Think about it. How many of our noblest figures have been lawyers? NONE! Was Mother Theresa a lawyer? Was Pope John Paul a lawyer? Was John Wayne a lawyer? NO! John Wayne never even played a lawyer in his movies, AND THERE WAS A REASON FOR THAT!

FACT: Ted Bundy, a serial killer, was a law student!
FACT: Charles Manson represented himself in Court. His last act before being convicted was being his own LAWYER!!!
FACT: Almost all lawsuits filed outside of small claims courts are by LAWYERS!!!!
FACT: The Supreme Court is made up entirely of LAWYERS!!!!
FACT: The word "Lawyer" spelled backwards is "reywal!"

Think about it! When some developer decides to turn your favorite trails into a mobile home subdivision, who does he hire to do the paperwork? Lawyers! They are behind every lawsuit against ATV manufacturers and every trail-eating subdivision. THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Think! Who received the TEN COMMANDMENTS? IT WASN'T A LAWYER! IT WAS MOSES, THE LAW GIVER. SO, HOW DID LAWYERS EVER GET TO BE KEEPERS OF THE LAW, ANYHOW??????? HMMMMMMMM?

SO SAD!

S.A.D. believes in the abolition of all laws, except for the good ones,and immediate dismissal of all frivolous suits. We believe that instead of giving money to 3rd world countries as foreign aid, we should give them lawyers! We DO have plenty to spare!

ACT NOW!

kclayd,
President/Treasurer, S.A.D.

[This message has been edited by kclayd (edited 11-23-1999).]

Old 11-24-1999, 01:39 AM
r34
Pro Rider

kclayd.... Yikes.. Take a pill and relax, this is about Quads, not Moses or the Ten Commandments!!!!! Maybe you should run around the block and get rid of some of your built up anger....sheeeesh....

Old 11-24-1999, 12:40 PM
Pro Rider

Thank you brother R34!

I, too, felt as you when this thread first began. BUT, then I saw the light. It took many messages from our fellow members, but they helped me see the way! Then, I joined S.A.D. (Stop All Development). Because of my "unvented anger," I was soon elected President and Treasurer of SAD, unanimously.

SAD does not believe in "pill popping." We need to stay alert! Otherwise, while we sleep, one freedom after another will be stolen from us. THEY ALREADY ARE TAKING AWAY OUR CIGARETTES! THEY ARE TAKING AWAY OUR GUNS! THEY ARE TRYING TO TAKE AWAY OUR SUVS! OBVIOUSLY, OUR ATVS ARE NEXT! LAWYERS EVEN TRIED TO TAKE AWAY OUR MCDONALD'S COFFEE!!!!!!!! READ OUR BROTHERS' MESSAGES AND SEE THE TRUTH! Something must be done, NOW!

Think about it. You say there's no connection between Moses and ATVs?!!! Remember what happened, because it took so long for him to get down from Mt. Sinai? Yeah, the tribes of Israel went all to heck, AND LOOK WHAT A MESS THAT CAUSED!!!!!! THAT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF MOSES HAD AN ATV, WOULD IT!!!!! HMMMMMMMMMMMM? DO you think Pharoh would have let the Israelites have ATVs, if they existed then? I DON'T THINK SO! The same is true about GUN CONTROL! THE ISRAELITES WOULD NOT HAVE HAD TO RUN THROUGH THE RED SEA IF THEY HAD FULLY AUTOMATIC AK-45S, WOULD THEY? HMMMMMMMMMMMM? NOBODY MESSES WITH THEM NOW, DO THEY? HMMMMMMMMMMM?

NO MORE SLEEPING! NO MORE PILL POPPING! WAKE UP!

All contributions to S.A.D. may be sent directly to:

kclayd

President/Treasurer, S.A.D.

[This message has been edited by kclayd (edited 11-28-1999).]

Old 11-24-1999, 02:22 PM
Range Rover

AGAIN I SAY

KCLAYD
You should get your head examined! LIKE FAST!

See you in the funny papers,
Bob

Old 11-24-1999, 04:07 PM
Trailblazer

I missed it here

what does

FACT: The word "Lawyer" spelled backwards is "reywal!"

"reywal" stand for?

Old 11-24-1999, 06:15 PM
Pro Rider

kclayd,

I have to laugh!!!

You certainly know about the law, but it seems you know little about guns. As for AK-45s, I want one.
Keep up the good work. My checks in the mail...

Later,
Brian

[This message has been edited by dusty (edited 11-24-1999).]

Quick Reply: Where's the brain?