Trespassers

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2006, 09:55 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trespassers

OK, my land seperates a large trailer park, and a main road. We used to have problems with people cutting through our woods and yard to get to the main road from the trailerpark, but we havnt lately (OK no problems in 10 years or so)

Until about this past month.

we're having problems with some punk kids using one of my atv trails as a way to cut through to the main road. They're just on bicycles, and not doing any kind of damage, but just the fact that they are cutting accross and dont ask me is whats bugging me.

The other day I was riding and caught one of them cutting through, I yelled out at first, he turns around and flicks me off, so I chase him on the mojave until we get to the fence. I thought maybe now they know someone isn't happy theyre cutting accross, but theyre still doing it.

Any advice here? The fence that seperates the trailerpark and my land is a barbed wire fence through the woods, they cut part of it and thats where theyre coming through.

I already posted signs.

Old 02-11-2006, 10:20 AM
Range Rover
Default Trespassers

It might sound mean, but it will get the job done. Set out some spikes or something to pop their tires. Or, since spikes is not like something everyone has, put down some of ur barb-wire or something.

Old 02-11-2006, 12:49 PM
Pro Rider
Sound advice there. "Hey, watch this........"
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Trespassers

Taking a shortcut across your land to get to the road is one thing, destroying your fence to get to their shortcut is another. Call the cops and let them handle it.

Jaybee

Old 02-11-2006, 01:52 PM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Trespassers

I'd shoot them. They deserve to die!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I'd fix the fence and see what happens. Talk to them if possible or get the police involved if you feel it's necessary.

Old 02-11-2006, 02:34 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Trespassers

replace it with an electric fence and juice em....

....or possibly get law enforcement involved...you said you had it posted that there is no tresspassing so yeah..

Old 02-11-2006, 04:06 PM
Pro Rider
Default Trespassers

when people **** me off with stuff like that all you gotta do is dig a whole beside where they come threw the fence and let them fall in and then when they are in there give them a little speech about trespassing, or you can allways chase them with your fourwheeler and shoot them with paint ball guns

Old 02-11-2006, 04:18 PM
Pro Rider
Default Trespassers

I fixed the fence, and spraypainted "keep out" on a 4ft by 4ft piece of metal and put it right next to where they were coming through.

They'll know the keep out sign is for them.

I'll see what happens and keep you guys updated.

Old 02-11-2006, 07:25 PM
Pro Rider
Default Trespassers

You might want to talk to the trailer park owner, and have him inform all of his occupants that anyone caught doing this will be prosicuted to the full extent of the law. Can't hurt.

Old 02-11-2006, 08:05 PM
Pro Rider
Default Trespassers

is it like a trailer park in the show trailer park boys?

Old 02-12-2006, 03:14 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Trespassers

Sad thing is if you 'set a trap' they can sue you and even on YOUR property , tresspassing, they would most likely win...... another example of our legal system in action !

Quick Reply: Trespassers