I am quit forums

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2006, 09:08 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I am quit forums

I am deaf yes and not good engish because wv high school deaf very bad ed. teacher have a class engish teacher only give easy engish 2 grade not have 7 to 12 grade english
I feel upset now bye no more on forums

Old 02-11-2006, 11:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default I am quit forums

Damron, I'm one that bagged on ya early in one of your posts and I want you to know I'm sorry and hope you stay on the forums. The folks on here really are descent people that didn't mean any harm.

I'm not making any excuses, but if you go and look at recent topics here at ATV Connection you will see there was a rash of, let's just say, less than intelligent posts from people claiming to be from West Virginia. My incorrect assumption was that yours was another one of those.

Again, I hope you accept my apology and stay on the forums.

Webopper

P.S. - This does not mean I will not continue to bag on the rest of those silly West Virginians...

Old 02-12-2006, 12:05 AM
RIP Dear Friend
Default I am quit forums

Yes, I am sorry too for what happened and apologize for a thread that got out of hand because of other bad apples from your state. Myself and other forum members jumped to conclusions. Webopper just pointed out in your first thread that you explained your were deaf and after a search you did bring this up.

I really feel bad now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 02-12-2006, 02:31 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default I am quit forums

Darmon, I am sorry that select people ragged on you. If you spend more time on the forum, which I hope you will, you will notice there is alot of flamming and other harsh words exchanged. Most of the time the Mods will take of it as soon as possible. Give us more time and I am sure you will find out that most of the people on the forum are GREAT guys.

Old 02-12-2006, 10:08 AM
Pro Rider
Default I am quit forums

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 02-12-2006, 11:03 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default I am quit forums

Damron, you have to understand that we get a lot of forum members here that like to "stir the pot" and cause some trouble, we misjudged and thought you were with a select group from West Virginia causing a little trouble. There is some really good people here on the forums, I hope you stick around to find out for yourself.

-Brandon

Old 02-12-2006, 12:35 PM
Pro Rider
Default I am quit forums

Watch out for some people though, but not me.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Trending Topics

Old 02-12-2006, 04:36 PM
Pro Rider
Default I am quit forums

Is this guy serious? Because we get people that act like this to get attention all the time on another forum I visit. Just wondering.

Old 02-12-2006, 05:23 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default I am quit forums

Originally posted by: TheWeedman
Is this guy serious? Because we get people that act like this to get attention all the time on another forum I visit. Just wondering.
/\ on of the people you have to watch out for and not take seriouse [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-12-2006, 09:23 PM
Range Rover
Default I am quit forums

I am back now on forums just change my mind. I hope see you later soon time
just it ok. I have a good my life 4wheeler love it. I will learn bit more english
I most magazine atv read it all time night my fav quad magazine and dirtwheel and atv sport

Quick Reply: I am quit forums