The Passing Of A Friend

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2000, 01:20 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have delayed posting this for many hours now hoping somebody else would have.

Our friend Roger Ras, aka Thumper 4x4, passed away last Saturday night of an apparent heart attack. Roger and his wife Teri were both enjoying a weekend of ATVing with friends.

Roger was a big supporter of our sport and a frequent poster on this board. I hope that you will find it in your heart to let Teri know your thoughts are with her during this time of need.

Roger was a very talented auto mechanic by vocation, and an equally talented ATV guru and enthusiast by avocation.

I will forward the responses to this post on to her in a few days.

Thank you Roger for touching my life. I know that I will miss you.

Terry Christensen (TopCat)

Old 11-14-2000, 08:19 AM
Pro Rider

Sorry to hear about the loss, my heart goes out the family.

Old 11-14-2000, 10:35 AM
MNT
Pro Rider

Prayers and thoughts to his family.

Old 11-14-2000, 03:09 PM
Pro Rider

Many condolences to the family.

memories

Sorry could not force the link through.
link = search/username thumper4x4/other atv topics.

May I suggest these post files be saved, as they will be cycled off the server in time.

God bless,,,Steve

Old 11-15-2000, 07:27 PM
Trailblazer

I am really sorry to hear about that. He is the one who helped me set my wolverine up when I was having problems. I used to talk to him on ICQ on occasion. This news is really shocking to me. I know that he is in a better place now.
Kirk

Old 11-15-2000, 09:41 PM
Pro Rider

Although its a sad thing to see anyone we know pass away, I must think he passed while he was doing what he loved, god bless him

Old 11-16-2000, 05:32 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very sorry to hear this.My prayers are with Roger and wife Teri and family,
Bill

Old 11-17-2000, 02:03 AM
Pro Rider

I was very saddend to hear the news of youre loss. May God give you strength in youre darkest hour.But take solace in knowing that he was doing what he loved until the very end.Gods speed my friend and fellow off roader.
Bearman

Old 11-18-2000, 12:13 AM
Trailblazer

Wow, it's always sad when a poster/enthusiest passes on. My heart and prayers go out to him and his family and friends. I never really knew Roger, but i wish i would've. I read his postings on here. He was a knowledgable man. He is gone to a better place now, where nothing can hurt him. He died doing what he loved, that is true love for a sport. He died riding an ATV, that really touches me to think that it could've been me out on my weekend ride. To the family, my heart goes out to you, and keep your heads up in theese hard times, we all have been there. God bless.

Old 11-18-2000, 11:13 AM
Range Rover

Topcat
I never got to meet Roger but spoke to him several times on the phone concerning atv stuff.I was looking forward to meeting him in a big way at one of thier club rides.I'm very sorry to hear that we have lost one of the best of this sport.I have been looking on the board for a post from Roger asto when the next club ride was and i see this post.This breaks my heart and i know this great guy will be missed by us all.My heart goes out to the Family.If thier is anything that is needed or if i can help in any way please feel free to contact me.....BOB

Quick Reply: The Passing Of A Friend