ATV Posters

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2006, 09:39 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATV Posters

Hey does anyone know where to get SPORT Atv posters?

Old 07-13-2006, 10:14 PM
Pro Rider
Default ATV Posters

Originally posted by: fritz400ex
Ive only gotten 1 in my atv sport magazine, lol If had the subscription for 3 months now.

Old 07-13-2006, 10:23 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default ATV Posters

Originally posted by: Baconbits
Ive only gotten 1 in my atv sport magazine, lol If had the subscription for 3 months now.
i have had a subscription for like 2 years now and all i got was the suzuki one also.

Did you see those mud-boggers in last months issue???CRazy

Old 07-13-2006, 10:48 PM
Pro Rider
Default ATV Posters

Originally posted by: garrett5462
Originally posted by: Baconbits
i have had a subscription for like 2 years now and all i got was the suzuki one also.

Did you see those mud-boggers in last months issue???CRazy
Yea I got that one with doug gust and jeramiah jones in it. That mud bogging was purrrrrty muddy. lol

Old 07-15-2006, 12:44 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default ATV Posters

if you subscribe to "QUAD" magazine you get a full size poster every month with a total babe next to a quad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]...oooooorrr on the backside there is a action shot of a race quad..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-15-2006, 08:22 PM
Pro Rider
Default ATV Posters

go to the store and rip them out of the quad magazines[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-17-2006, 12:30 AM
Range Rover
Default ATV Posters

lol, yeah i forgot QUAD has free posters

Old 07-17-2006, 07:38 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default ATV Posters

Do you have factory wheels and what kid of riding do you do. I've seen bent factory wheels on all make's, the toughest factory wheels i've ever seen were on the suzuki 89' to at least the 93' KQ 300 LT 4WD's were bullit proff ! I wish my 06 AC 400 Auto TRV with suzuki engine/belt clutch system had the old KQ wheel's, but they don't and from what i've heard the old KQ factory Rim's won't fit on the cat's ! The second ride on the 06' AC i rode through the same terrain as my old 93' KQ ; i noticed when cleaning the quad that the powder coating on 2 rim's where chipping from minor ding's that wouldn't have even touched the old KQ rim's in the most rockest terrain i ever rode through !!! I have heard with wider tire's than the stock one's it would fix this problem, but with just less than 150 miles on the 06' ac tires i can't afford new tire's !! ..........sorry for your troubles , and i wish you luck maybe someone here can help..............God Bless you all , williebee

Old 07-17-2006, 09:42 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!
Default ATV Posters

Ask 4wheelfred....he has some posters you might like. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-17-2006, 10:02 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts
Default ATV Posters

Originally posted by: Williebee
Do you have factory wheels and what kid of riding do you do. I've seen bent factory wheels on all make's, the toughest factory wheels i've ever seen were on the suzuki 89' to at least the 93' KQ 300 LT 4WD's were bullit proff ! I wish my 06 AC 400 Auto TRV with suzuki engine/belt clutch system had the old KQ wheel's, but they don't and from what i've heard the old KQ factory Rim's won't fit on the cat's ! The second ride on the 06' AC i rode through the same terrain as my old 93' KQ ; i noticed when cleaning the quad that the powder coating on 2 rim's where chipping from minor ding's that wouldn't have even touched the old KQ rim's in the most rockest terrain i ever rode through !!! I have heard with wider tire's than the stock one's it would fix this problem, but with just less than 150 miles on the 06' ac tires i can't afford new tire's !! ..........sorry for your troubles , and i wish you luck maybe someone here can help..............God Bless you all , williebee
Didn't realize that came in a poster. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

LMAO! MrD. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: ATV Posters