What's your nick mean?

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2006 | 08:21 PM
|
Trailblazer
Default What's your nick mean?

I forgot to put mine in when I started the thread. Mine is for beating cancer, twice (2X). The second time, this past year, with a stem cell transplant. Maybe that's why I ride down trails like I do (kinda reckless for an old guy). Whaddya got to lose?

Old 10-10-2006 | 08:25 PM
TPR
The Champ

Originally posted by: 2xSurvivr
I forgot to put mine in when I started the thread. Mine is for beating cancer, twice (2X). The second time, this past year, with a stem cell transplant. Maybe that's why I ride down trails like I do (kinda reckless for an old guy). Whaddya got to lose?
That's awesome man!!! My friend went through stem cell replacement and the whole rebirth thing. It was tough on her having to rebuild her immune system but I saw her last weekend and she was looking great!! 1.5 years out now....

If anyone else has seen this process you got to give a hand to 2x....it ain't easy for sure!!

TPR

Old 10-10-2006 | 08:28 PM
Pro Rider

2big2bfast is that enough[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-10-2006 | 08:35 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cynick
Mine is my sons names Cy and Nick. Never thought anything about it till I met some people from the forums. TPR you don't want to know what I thought yours ment. Sorry.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-10-2006 | 08:36 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2xSurvivr
That is sooooooooo [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] man! Thanks for sharing.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

My name is obvious enough I suppose.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-10-2006 | 08:44 PM
Range Rover

well my dad and me used those radios in our helmets that you could communicate to each other with and his handle was sand-rat. so i'm the mouse. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-10-2006 | 09:44 PM
Elite Pro Rider

4wheeler........ meens 4wheeler.

Fred is short for Ferdinando.... my nameeeeeeeeeeeee

TPR smokes too much of mr.d's ****

Old 10-10-2006 | 10:07 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 4wheelerfred
4wheeler........ meens 4wheeler.

Fred is short for Ferdinando.... my nameeeeeeeeeeeee

TPR smokes too much of mr.d's ****
well if TPR stands for "tastes ***** regularly", then he smokes too much ***** not weed LOL

Old 10-10-2006 | 10:15 PM
Trailblazer

My old cars licence plate said SIC GS, so on forums i go by the name of SIC, and i got SIC from a slipknot jersey i own that reads on the back 6SIC6

Old 10-10-2006 | 10:17 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: XxSICxX
My old cars licence plate said SIC GS, so on forums i go by the name of SIC, and i got SIC from a slipknot jersey i own that reads on the back 6SIC6
is that like a subliminal message? lol

Quick Reply: What's your nick mean?