Bush STOLE the election

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2000, 06:01 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can't believe.....I just can't believe it.....Bush got away with STEALING this election. Let me just go over some cold hard facts with you.

1) On Nov 7th Florida counted all the ballots. Can you believe this crap? I swear, this would of never happened if it weren't for the fact that Jeb Bush is the governor of that state and brother to George.

2) If winning the count was good enough the first time around, this is were the conspiracy really starts to get deep. Florida counts them AGAIN. I'm telling you, if it weren't for Jeb being the governor those ballots would of never been counted and Gore would be the winner.

3) Gore can clearly see the conspiracy that is occuring, therefore he requests a FAIR AND ACCURATE COUNT........in four heavily populated democratic counties.

4) Gore was almost successful in stopping the FIX that was in for Florida. But then the Legislature and Harris jumps in. The Legislature says that the count must be certified by the 14th and Harris agrees with them.

5) Bush was successful in convincing Harris in taking an unethical stance, by NOT accepting any totals after the certification deadline. Can you believe it, just when we think we have this guy stopped dead in his tracks on stealing this election he pulls another sleazy tactic.

6) Lucky for us and the good of the country, Gore was able to get the Florida Supreme court to extend the certification deadline so that the bogus Bush lead could be overtaken.

7) And just when we thought we had stopped Bush for good from stealing the election, he pulls another fast one. He gets that @#$* Harris to certify his lead on the evening of Nov 26th.

8) Here comes Gore to the rescue again. He gets our trustworthy Florida Supreme court Justices to extend that deadline again. This time they spoke loud and clear. Basically they said "Bush, we will NOT let you STEAL this election. Therefore out of the 170,000 Non votes in Florida, we order that all the undervotes (60,000) be counted. Even dent, dimple, scratch, etc will be counted for Gore. And the remaining 110,000 over votes...we're not going to count those because we know that they really voted for Gore and you had your cohorts punch out the chad for your name."

9) By this time, I'm feeling pretty darned good. Gore and the FSC seemed to have an airtight case which would PREVENT Bush from stealing this election. But noooooooo, that sleazebucket pulls yet another fast one. He gets his buddies in on this yet again. And the USSC (I can't believe how biased they are) basically says "FSC you are out of bounds. You didn't FOLLOW Florida law. You ignored the Constitution." And that's not the worst of it, this is what they do next. "You can COUNT the ballots as long as you FOLLOW LAW and you do it FAIRLY". Can you believe this crap? This is how people get when they are in power. They expect law to be followed, a sense of fair play, etc.

Can you believe how deep this conspiracy runs? You have George, Jeb, Harris, Judge Clark, Judge Lewis, Judge Sauls, Judge Burton, Florida Legislature. The list just goes on and on. Please, let me wake up to find this to be just a bad dream.

Old 12-13-2000, 06:16 PM
Range Rover

FKNA, you failed to mention FACT that Rev. Jesse Jackson brought to our attention. Bush had it arranged, so all "black" votes wouldn't count! That obviously threw the vote, because, of course, all black people vote for Gore.
And you know that Jesse Jackson wouldn't make this up, nope.

Thank goodness it's over.

Old 12-13-2000, 07:20 PM
Pro Rider

Yes, it was a noble effort on Mr. Jackson's part, to try to bring in some 'peacable' protesters in to stop what was happening. In fact, they were so peaceful, that he had to have a second rally, as hardly anyone showed up for the first. Fortunately, the DNC had some spare workers who were willing to show up for the second rally (some of whom - maybe most - were paid to protest). This was a valiant effort to counteract the MOB of Bush supporters who were raising a stink just because they didn't like the idea of the ballots being counted behind closed doors. They insisted they be counted out in the open, where the wind could easily dislodge chads from the Bush column, adding yet to his undeserved tally.

this is getting silly

Old 12-13-2000, 07:26 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Steal the election? Ha Ha. I thought for sure that the votes would be recounted 'till gore won. Now you may get to ride your atv and automobile for another 4 years. Maybe Gore will go powder his nose and re-do his make-up since he has time now.

Old 12-13-2000, 08:23 PM
Pro Rider

Bush ha Gore was trying to take the election everytime it was said that Bush won the recount Gore would start wining about how it was unfair to the supereme court with his homo running mate Lieberman.
Bush is a mans man he knows what the nation really needs. Gore is a posier who trys to act the way people want him to.
We need a president that will take action instead of wining about it. If Gore got in the russians would walk a over us.
I hope Bush serves for many years to come I like my guns I like my combustible engine and theres no way in H*ll I want Gore to tell me otherwise.

BUSH 2000!!!

2000 SCRAMBLER 400 2X4

SCRAMDADDY400

Old 12-13-2000, 08:27 PM
Pro Rider

How could you say anyway Bush took the election he hardly ever said anything, all you heard was Gore wining, if Bush did say something you probably could'nt hear him over Gore's wining.LOL

2000 SCRAMBLER 400 2X4

SCRAMDADDY400

Old 12-13-2000, 10:48 PM
Pro Rider

I think if you want to make this an atv related topic you would talk about how thankful you are Bush stole the election! Clinton/Gore are just two land grabbing enviro freaks. I love their roadless initiative that would really help you out with your ride areas.

I went to Richfield, UT in Sept. and it is just terrible what the enviro freaks are trying to steal from us out their. So now maybe with a sensible person in the Whitehouse we just might have a chance at four more ATV Jamborees.

It may be true that Bush stole the election, but I think Gore tried the same thing. Maybe, the better cheater won, and in the end dont we want the best man for the job.

Adam Smith

99 400EX

Old 12-13-2000, 11:08 PM
Range Rover

Adam Smith, I figured that anyone reading this would see the sarcasm. We are kidding when we say Bush STOLE the election. In all truth, we won, in a situation where "that other guy" tried VERY hard to steal it.

Old 12-14-2000, 04:06 AM
Pro Rider

One of the many truly unique events of this "stolen" election, according to The Reverend Jesse Jackson ("Reverend?" What and where, exactly, is his "church?" At least, his "congregation" somehow passes a "collection plate;" how else could he afford such extensive domestic and international travel?), remains: Voting machines, programmed to reject ballots cast by African-Americans, as well as by senior citizens of the Hebrew persuasion, especially Holocaust survivors.

I wonder; how does a voting machine distinguish between ballots (punch-cards) prepared by voters of different ethnic or racial origins? Perhaps The Reverend Jesse Jackson will reveal unknown facts solving this mystery in his next "sermon."

Diogenes

P.S. Regarding adamsmith's comment; satire doesn't play well on the Forum; some readers ALWAYS take posts literally, no matter how far-fetched and outrageous the premise.

D.

Old 12-14-2000, 09:13 AM
Pro Rider

As I see it, only 36 days left in liberal captivity!!!! I wonder how many of Jessie Jackson's followers are paid to protest any little thing he can find to get excited about. I finally am excited about having a real leader in office and no more liberal puppets.

Quick Reply: Bush STOLE the election