HELP HELP HELP

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2001 | 03:54 PM
wsw
|
Weekend Warrior

Hi Guys I am in need of some very big help. I am looking to purchase a 4 wheeler for my 8 year old son and I do not know where to start I would like to have an idea befor I go in to buy one. Can some of you give me an idea of what is the best name to purchase and the durability and where I would find any credit reports on them. I thought that I would get him a 90cc someone told me that would be the correct size for him.

If you can help me at all I appreciate it very much.

Wendi

Old 01-14-2001 | 07:40 PM
Pro Rider

Just bought my 4yr old son a lt-80. It has excellent ergonomics for the younger rider but I would do a lot of research on all youth bikes. Take your son to dealerships and let him sit on a lot of quads and see how he fits. 80cc is a bit large for my son but the size of the quad is just right plus the lt-80 has an exhaust governor and a carb gov. Which allows me to set how fast and how much power is available to him. Here is a link to e-ton racing I know they make good quads.
http://etonracing1.homestead.com/etonracing.html

Old 01-15-2001 | 01:14 PM
wsw
|
Weekend Warrior

I would like to say thanks the web site you gave me did give me a lot more information and I will feel more comfortable when I go in a talk to a dealershihp.