Girls riding quads

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2001, 02:34 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well me and my friends ride every Sunday, just 3 or 4 guys, we were talkin about it one day and these girls start talkin about how they could ridew us, so we let them come along this weekend, they only lasted an hou and a half but we took the through some nasty stuff,(mudd, through creeks, up hills, everything)None of us thought they could do this but they loved it and are coming back next week and wanna learn how to ride our 4 wheelers, so any of you guys that think girls cant ride, there are some that can.

Old 01-15-2001, 04:27 PM
Range Rover

U bet girls/women like to ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think more girls/women would like to ride if they just tried it once and got over the "getting dirty" thing!! Hey i have a Lakota too! 2001

Old 01-15-2001, 08:56 PM
Range Rover

JTLAKOTA45...teach those girls to kick it up hard now!!!
Hey, Riding with the "guys"(especially with my husband)is how I learned to ride!!
And YES....some girls can MOST definitely ride!!

Old 01-15-2001, 10:32 PM
Trailblazer

Well, my fiancee doesn't have her own ride so she rides with me. (We'll have to get her one though!) And she got over the getting dirty thing real quick... and she's one o'them Jersey girls. The second or third time out, we were trying to get through this nasty mud that was very deceptively deep. I was trying to gun it through but we got stuck anyway. So I stuck her on it and got off the push. I told her when she got going to just keep going.

She did.

I got a faceful of mud as she ripped out of the hole we were in. I had to run to catch up to her. She slammed it into the next hole and just sat there spitting mud and burying the *** end even deeper. I had to yell over the gunned engine for her to hear me. "OK, OK, OK, that's enough!!"

I push her out... take two.

Mud in the face but she makes it to dry land. I catch up and we take off to the next hole. I can make it through this one though... I think. I go into the hole and come up on the other side on the face of a slick rock. The machine goes sideways and the front tires come off the ground, then it tips right.

I jump off and she goes off the machine backwards. I quick steady the machine and then look back... I swear she is doing the backstroke in this mud puddle. OH, boy... I figured she would never ride with me again, that she was going to come up cursing my name and I was going to be out one good fiancee...

As luck would have it, she is OK and instead comes up laughing her butt off... she was fine. A little (No a lot!!) wet and muddy but OK. The worst part was the 40 degree ride home but she was a trooper.

That is a real "crash course" in gettin' dirty!!

Old 01-16-2001, 05:26 PM
Range Rover

GreenRuby..So she's heavy on the throttle huh??? You'll have to get her a quad of her own!!! Just stay ahead of her on the trails once she has her own...I can see her hammering the throttle and slingin' mud in your face a lot!!! It's a girl thing...LOL!!!!
I had to chuckle while reading your post!!! Getting stuck, wet and muddy never makes me mad..
Later...Sher

Old 01-16-2001, 11:19 PM
Range Rover

well , i am a female rider . i have a mojave 250 , my 1st . i am 23 . in n.e.p.a. . atv's kick as* . i luv mine . i only kno 1 other woman ,who i ride w/ in a local atv club , we r both in . we have about 40 members , 2 woman . but hey , no complaints from me , w/ not many female atv riders , what woman would say "no" to going on a ride , in the woods w/ 10 guys . NOT ME =;~)

Old 01-17-2001, 11:08 PM
Weekend Warrior

I am a female who loves riding and getting muddy. It doesnt take long to get used to the mudthing cause it is sooo much fun. Night riding is especially fun and so is riding in the snow, it is totally awesome. I dont know hardly any other gals who ride where I live and it pretty much sucks, but oh well I just get out there and ride with the guys!!

Ride on.....

a~night~rider

Trending Topics

Old 01-18-2001, 10:21 AM
Range Rover

AnightRider, I don't know where Rock Hill is but there is another girl(angelon400ex)in this forum, you may have seen her postings, from Spartanburg SC. She rides almost every weekend. Right now, her computer is down. It should be up and running next week...you two should hook up!!
Later..Sherri

Old 01-18-2001, 04:56 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hi Sherri, yeah I have read about angelon400ex, she is about an hour and a half from where I live. I go there a lot, to Spartanburg, to pick up my step-daughter, who also loves to ride. I know Angela goes alot and also goes on trips, like to the mountains, and so do we. I do hope that we can get together sometime, she seems like much fun to ride with. There arent many females out there who like to get muddy!! Too bad you are so far away...when you gonna make it down south?? We do have some totally awesome places to ride, I am sure you have heard of them, Wayehutta is the bomb, you must go there if you havent already. Maybe sometime all of us can get together!!

Ride on........

a~night~rider

Old 01-18-2001, 10:27 PM
Pro Rider

Hey SLB I'm back on the connection, once again.LOL.

Well replying to the main topic I love girls who ride, I find it very attractive. My girlfriend rides and theres nothing I would rather do than spend time riding with her.
She has an LT250R, I think it's dangerous but she likes the speed.
If theres one thing I want to see more in the sport of ATVing is women, my girlfriend is literally the only one around who rides thats a girl besides her friend. She gets home earlier than me cuz she goes to a vocational school for accounting and I don't get much time to ride with her during the week.
I don't like her riding with other guys I can't trust them if they lay a hand I'll..........you get the idea.
Damn I wish more of you gals lived closer so she could have someone to go ridin' with.

2000 SCRAMBLER 400 2X4

SCRAMDADDY400

Quick Reply: Girls riding quads