The thread for people who work at being a waste of time

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2008 | 12:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!
Default The thread for people who work at being a waste of time"></title><script src=

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: rsouth06

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: DODGE57HEMI

Wow it looks as if this tread is all but dead! [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

WE CAN NOT LET THIS THREAD DIE!!![IMG]i/expressions/brokenheart.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

Long time no talk [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] How have you been?

Old 10-02-2008 | 03:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!
Default The thread for people who work at being a waste of time"></title><script src=

bump

Old 10-02-2008 | 04:25 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: rsouth06

Wow it looks as if this tread is all but dead! [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

WE CAN NOT LET THIS THREAD DIE!!![IMG]i/expressions/brokenheart.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

Long time no talk [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG] How have you been?</end quote></div>

Been doing good.. Just busy at work for a change. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Hopefully we will be going riding Saturday.. Since the GA trip got cancelled I would like to do something.. The weather here is just great.. Kinda cool and no humidity.

So how have you been doing?

Old 10-02-2008 | 04:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

What no hunting trip? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Been better I am working 4 Sat in a row and have not been able to do any riding between football games and work just no time right now. Plus I have been getting my stuff ready for ski season YAAAAAAA! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-02-2008 | 04:44 PM
Pro Rider

i hear ya about the winter sports... pondering the idea of quitting my job and moving out to steamboat... great place, i visited some friends about a year ago, camped out for a while around the yampa area visited the "flat tops" and didnt have a chance to hike the devils clausway&lt;--- spelling??

Old 10-03-2008 | 01:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

Happy friday everone! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 10-06-2008 | 12:16 PM
Trailblazer
Default Thread for people at work wasting time"></title><script src=

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: pmcc37

beebe AR, as far as what i ride, it depends on where i'm going... warrior is primary, bigbear for hunting/mudding, woly (when the wifes not with me or when the warrior is in pieces) KDX- well havent rode it in 2 years. buddies yz 125, when my wife goes n i'm working on the warrior, and his yfz 450 when he lets me...

I also raise APBT/AST www.mccormickpits.com</end quote></div>

Was just reviewing what you said pmcc37 and I'm not that far down the road from ya. Vilonia here! lol

Old 10-07-2008 | 12:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!
Default Thread for people at work wasting time"></title><script src=

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: B-Dawg

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: pmcc37

beebe AR, as far as what i ride, it depends on where i'm going... warrior is primary, bigbear for hunting/mudding, woly (when the wifes not with me or when the warrior is in pieces) KDX- well havent rode it in 2 years. buddies yz 125, when my wife goes n i'm working on the warrior, and his yfz 450 when he lets me...

I also raise APBT/AST www.mccormickpits.com</end quote></div>

Was just reviewing what you said pmcc37 and I'm not that far down the road from ya. Vilonia here! lol</end quote></div>

Good luck with getting a reply as we have not heard from Pmcc37 in over a month!

Happy Tues to all!

Old 10-08-2008 | 12:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

Ok so this tread is downright sad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] anymore!

Old 10-09-2008 | 06:13 PM
Pro Rider

Sorry I aint been on here!! I got that promotion.. been trying to celebrate if people could just put there differences aside for one dang day!! BUT We went riding last Saturday.. Im going to post some pics on here by this weekend!! [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: The thread for people who work at being a waste of time