The thread for people who work at being a waste of time

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2008 | 05:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!
Default The thread for people who work at being a waste of time

What is life without fun LOL need to spend those hard earned dollars somehow [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
I posted a new pic you might reconize the name of it from a certain tv show [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-21-2008 | 06:10 PM
Pro Rider

OMG!!! South Park!!! lol!!!

Old 10-21-2008 | 06:10 PM
Pro Rider

bizump

Old 10-21-2008 | 06:13 PM
Pro Rider
Default The thread for people who work at being a waste of time"></title><script src=

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: DODGE57HEMI

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: rsouth06

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: DODGE57HEMI

What up girl....How is it going?</end quote></div>

Hey dude!!!! Long time no talk! HAPPY FRIDAY!!! [IMG][/IMG] Hey, you never showed up la[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]st weekend for the football party!! We had a blast and got swaisted!! lol!![IMG][/IMG]

So any plans for the weekend?? Not too much here! Going to try to get caught up on some sleep!</end quote></div>

Party girl u! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

Yeah, I like to party it up at times.. Here lately its been every saturday! This will be the 3rd one coming up, IF I party!! lol![img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] Have you ever rodebicycles at 2 in the morning??? Its quite fun and you should try it! LMAO! [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

Old 10-21-2008 | 06:22 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!
Default The thread for people who work at being a waste of time"></title><script src=

If I were to try that righ now I would freeze to death as it is only about 30deg at night. LOL

Old 10-21-2008 | 06:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

How is the Jeep doing since you changed the steering stabilizer?

Old 10-22-2008 | 03:55 PM
Pro Rider

The Jeep is doing great!!! The shimmying is pretty much gone!
My fiance just detailed it for me, its perty! lol! We put the bikini top on a while back and its been on everysince, with the rain down here its hard to find the rigfht time to switch out tops.

Old 10-22-2008 | 04:23 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

Glad to see it fixed your problem. Big plans for this weekend other than partying? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-25-2008 | 09:42 AM
Pro Rider

Well my fiance left to GA last night to go hunting for a week... I get to go in 2 weeks to go hunting!
This weekend, [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I am going to my sisters to party... We are going to have scallops and shrimp on the grill and whatever else we can throw on there.

Old 10-27-2008 | 11:17 AM
Pro Rider

This thing is still going on eh?

been a while since I was on here...

married now, still got both machines and the truck, also running a Honda Accord I picked up a bit ago. Just got new tires for the truck, pretty excited to get them on. Other than that, life as usual...

[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: The thread for people who work at being a waste of time