The thread for people who work at being a waste of time

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2008 | 05:56 PM
Shapeshifter Rider
Default The thread for people who work at being a waste of time

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: DODGE57HEMI

I here ya, that is one thing that I did not like about the Sportsman It was a great quad for sloooooow trail riding but it did not provide any excitment at all as in it was somewhat sloow, heavy, no jumping, no throttle response not sporty at all but now I think I got the best of both worlds in the Grizz!</end quote></div>

Was the sportsman your first machine?

Old 11-28-2008 | 06:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

First 4x4 Great machine but I deff like the Grizz better!

Old 11-29-2008 | 07:48 AM
Pro Rider

Wow have not heard from you in a while. You mus have been busy LOL. Thanksgiving was good stuffed to the brim no its time for Christmas and buying presents! GRRRRRR [img][/img] [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Yeah, between work, court, thanksgiving, birthdays I have just been crazy busy!!
BUT like you said, its oiver now and its time to spend some money!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] I just had to let go of $2500.00, and now I have to let go of more! This sucks!! LOL! Its been pretty cold here.. We have been having some fires outside and having some [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] along with it! VERY NICE!!! Good Times.!
Is it snowing up there yet?

Old 11-29-2008 | 09:31 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

[img]i/expressions/brokenheart.gif[/img]<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: rsouth06

Wow have not heard from you in a while. You mus have been busy LOL. Thanksgiving was good stuffed to the brim no its time for Christmas and buying presents! GRRRRRR [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Yeah, between work, court, thanksgiving, birthdays I have just been crazy busy!!

BUT like you said, its oiver now and its time to spend some money!! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif" border="0[/IMG] I just had to let go of $2500.00, and now I have to let go of more! This sucks!! LOL! Its been pretty cold here.. We have been having some fires outside and having some [IMG]i/expressions/beer.gif" border="0[/IMG] along with it! VERY NICE!!! Good Times.!

Is it snowing up there yet?</end quote></div>
Thanksgiving day we had about 2in of snow last night we got another 1in. Winter is here [img]i/expressions/brokenheart.gif[/img] oh well time to bust out the skis [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Big plans this weekend?

Old 11-29-2008 | 10:14 PM
Shapeshifter Rider

Well sitting here 15 miles outside The University of Notre Dame in South Bend Indiana,an area rich in football history 12 national titles and countless bowl victories.we are 32 point underdogs to our arch rivals no.5 USC we are living up to the hype of being an under dog 21-0 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/brokenheart.gif[/img] we can't win,the alumni is screaming bloody murder.these past 2 seasons have been a disastor,it pains me to see 1 of the great altime schools suffer like this.We need a coach that can hit the recruiting and sell to these great high school athletes that Notre Dame is the way to go.Hemi I hope your team is doing better!

Old 11-30-2008 | 12:03 AM
Shapeshifter Rider

38-3 gosh we need help 6-6 is absolutly unacceptable for notre dame.[img]i/expressions/brokenheart.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 12-02-2008 | 03:14 PM
Pro Rider

yeah it has been pretty darn cold here. Tomorrow its even supposed to get down in the high 30's! [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img] We are going hunting again next thurs and Friday! I am hoping to get me one this time!! LOL![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-02-2008 | 03:16 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: rsouth06

yeah it has been pretty darn cold here. Tomorrow its even supposed to get down in the high 30's! [img][/img] We are going hunting again next thurs and Friday! I am hoping to get me one this time!! LOL![img][/img]</end quote></div>

Ya I hope you have better luck this time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2008 | 11:27 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: rsouth06

yeah it has been pretty darn cold here. Tomorrow its even supposed to get down in the high 30's! [IMG][/IMG] We are going hunting again next thurs and Friday! I am hoping to get me one this time!! LOL![IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Ya I hope you have better luck this time [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

Me too!!! I cant wait! So you ready for Christams yet? LOL!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
i HATE SHOPPING!

Old 12-07-2008 | 12:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

Heck no I am not ready for Chritmas as I hate shoping too! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But I do like the atmosphere this time of the year. Most people (other than while shopping) are friendly. Plus the snow on the ground makes everything fall into place!

Did you have a good Thanksgiving?

Quick Reply: The thread for people who work at being a waste of time