The thread for people who work at being a waste of time

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 02:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ohyeahfriday
Good deal man, whoop on 'em good out there

Thanks, but those badges are gone, sold em a few months ago. I figure if someone can't figure out what kind of mill is under the hood, they are too ignorant to understand the smoke Besides, the stickers in the back window kind of give it away...

In other news, I may not be getting a pocket bike. Instead, I might be picking up a Suzuki 125 quad from a friend of a friend to goof around with. More functional anyway and I can spoil my nephews with it when they come around Starts and runs decent, but ut could use a little more low end grunt for wheelie purposes

Also had a chance yesterday to go clean up around the campsite and get it mowed, things are looking up for this summer, just need warmer weather to come back and to get the dog kennel set up so they can go with us and it is game on
Digging the gas price decal bro NICE still waiting for the weather to cooperate to go camping here!

Old 05-11-2010, 02:52 PM
Pro Rider

HAHAHA thanks, I found a guy selling them on Ebay a while back and bought them for everything; my truck, my car, wife's car, hell I even bought one for my brother's truck The guy's Ebay ID is nwvinylgraphics if you want to contact him about them, they were fairly cheap and he was great to deal with and tell him I sent ya

Speaking of weather, I was stunned the past couple days when the temps dropped into the 20's & 30's This weekend isn't looking too good for camping, but some riding could be possible Sunday

Old 05-11-2010, 03:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

Originally Posted by ohyeahfriday
HAHAHA thanks, I found a guy selling them on Ebay a while back and bought them for everything; my truck, my car, wife's car, hell I even bought one for my brother's truck The guy's Ebay ID is nwvinylgraphics if you want to contact him about them, they were fairly cheap and he was great to deal with and tell him I sent ya

Speaking of weather, I was stunned the past couple days when the temps dropped into the 20's & 30's This weekend isn't looking too good for camping, but some riding could be possible Sunday
I am looking at riding Sunday as well. sure hope the weather want to cooperate!

Old 05-12-2010, 11:09 AM
Pro Rider

yeah dude, the weather isnt supposed to be good in IL either, i hope my race doesnt get rained out... but it would be funny to see the pros out there and it just starts to downpour! haha

Old 05-12-2010, 11:28 AM
Pro Rider

HAH Well, at least you would get some entertainment value out of it

Raining and cold here today, looks like the lawn will need a mowing this weekend. Gonna have to get started Sat. after work and hopefully still have some time for the fun stuff Sunday after finishing. Working on servicing the in-laws Vinson 500, then I have to do their Grizz 660 and then my two on top of that...

Old 05-12-2010, 11:35 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

Sounds like fun I just washed my quads this weekend to get them ready to get dirty.

Old 05-13-2010, 12:53 PM
Pro Rider

haha, same here D57H, finnally got everthing ready to hit the road, just waitin on my dad to get packed here, then leavin in like 10 mins haha. we got 2 quads stacked on top of eachother in the back of my dads truck, plus a toy hauler with 3 quads in it too. we're goin with one of my racin buddies and tryin to save some gas money. ill post a pic of it when i get back. tty-all later!

Old 05-13-2010, 01:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

Good luck! Have fun!

Old 05-18-2010, 06:31 AM
Pro Rider

Well, we attempted riding Sunday... I found out that the key in my 450 had been in the ON position for about 6-7 DAYS!! Get it to jump start down a hill and decide to give it a try anyway, then as we are almost to the farm, my buddy realizes that he forgot the key to his machine at my house Hot wired his at the ignition harness and rode for about 20 minutes before giving up and going back home to cold brews and recovery

This weekend is out, but hopefully Memorial day will be a good one

Old 05-18-2010, 09:27 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

My Memorial day is shot with like 4 graduations I have to attend. Kids always screw up EVERYTHING LOL

Quick Reply: The thread for people who work at being a waste of time