The thread for people who work at being a waste of time

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2008 | 02:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!
Default Thread for people at work wasting time

Ya this is my favorite time of the year to ride in CO no bugs yet, muddy, warm out, not to manny people on the trails you can also find good piles of snow to play in. Allthoe we had so mutch snow this year that 70% of the roads/trails are still closed and the only have 60% of the camprounds open by memorial day wekd!

Old 05-08-2008 | 02:52 PM
Pro Rider

well you suck i'm envy you at the moment but i'll be alright i have one more day at the grind stone but then again i never work weekends and i'm off everyday by 4. damn women and not liking trailers.. damn them

Old 05-08-2008 | 04:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

If anybody ever tinks of comeing out this direction I would be happy to be tour guide!!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2008 | 05:09 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: justhanginout
damn women and not liking trailers.. damn them</end quote></div>

HAHAHAHA, that is what I was thinking! I was just looking at some of the floorplans, daggum!! Theys some nice houses for sure.

I would love to take a road trip out there with my truck and wheelers, but I doubt I could afford the trip with these fuel prices[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] I have to stop tonight for 1/2 tank befire the prices go up again [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2008 | 05:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

How true it is about gas prices but the guide offer still stands, I/Goverment think we should all be pulling are quads with a Prius mabey then you guys could come out for a vist. lol [img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2008 | 06:09 PM
Pro Rider

You know, we had a Prius on the lot a while back, and I never even thought about tossing a hitch on it [img]i/expressions/light.gif[/img] Quite a commuter/toyhauler that would have been.

At this point, I will be lucky to take the planned trips to PA & NY for riding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 05-09-2008 | 08:51 AM
Pro Rider

well you can come down here to VA friday. i need someone to cart my *** around anyways. you bring a truck and trailer i got 2 4wheelers. then you can test out the new wolverines.

Old 05-09-2008 | 10:29 AM
Pro Rider

Haha, that sounds a little better, be careful making those offers, one day I just may take off of work and show up down there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Now I need a bigger trailer, or I could just put in a goose neck hitch and steal my brothers deckover goose neck [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Mornin fellas, another rainy day. Good day to be at work.[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

Old 05-09-2008 | 10:33 AM
Pro Rider

well you're more than welcome. if i had a truck i'd come ride. and the DAMN IRS hasn't deposited my check yet WTF

Old 05-09-2008 | 10:39 AM
Pro Rider

I haven't seen mine yet either, so don't feel too bad.

No news on the differential yet, pretty sure that bill is going to hurt the funds [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] But after that, we should be pretty well set to go, and that excites the hell outta me.

I told the girl @ work that when I get it done, I will have to clean it and the 450 up and get a nice fmily portrait with the two of them, my truck and I [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] she thinks I am sick?!

Quick Reply: The thread for people who work at being a waste of time