The thread for people who work at being a waste of time

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 08:29 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thread for people at work wasting time

well work today sucks. time is goin bout as fast and the 40m dash in the speical olympics today. I have been here for 7 1/2 hrs and feels like its been about 3 days. im ready for this day to be done!!

Old 05-21-2008, 09:04 AM
Pro Rider

well if it makes you feel any better i went and hung out with some umm people last night had a few beers... then those people went to sleep and joshua wasn't tired so he decided to go have a few more beers. started talking to some 43yr old cougar who had a nice body like 4 kids and no job about her coming and doing my laundry and cleaning my house because i'm lazy and then some stalker old guy came over and started talking and she started talking about butt licking and snow *****.. and the old guy was like "I LIKE YOU" and i laughed and she continued to ask me if i've ever sat over a girls face and let her lick my rim while i jerked off onto her *****... and needless to say i drank a few more beers.. and didn't get home till late. i did get her number so she can "Clean" for me. and now i'm tired and have a hella head ache.. THE END

and STUCK hows my woman did you talk to her

Old 05-21-2008, 09:23 AM
Pro Rider

oh my god. that may be one of the most erotic yet disturbing things i have heard in a long time. Im not to sure what i think about lettin some cougar give me a rim job as im beatin myself like a rented mule. Id say that is something that you have to try atleast once.

I tried to call her to see if she is ever gonna send me new pics of my place now that it has furniture in it but she didnt anwser. I probably wont talk to her till this weekend cause i think they are doing 2 a day pratices and plus she is workin to so she is stayin pretty busy

Old 05-21-2008, 09:33 AM
Pro Rider

I'd do it just to say i did it i guess. thats one thing about cougars they know what they want and they aren't in the least bit shy about it. no games straight to business. i don't think i'd sleep with her just because i don't need some crazy lady thinking i'm her sugar daddy. but i did hear her say something about daughters and then the ages of 18 and 19... i'm not sure if thats how old they are or if her son or what i wasn't paying attention.

and we dont care about pictures of your house or your furniture just tell her to send you pictures of HER. and the soft ball team..

man my freaking head hurts

Old 05-21-2008, 09:49 AM
Pro Rider

oh yea older ladies are not shy at all.. i think the oldest i had was like 40 - 41. A few of us were out one night and we started talkin to her and she ended up wanting to come home with us.. by the end of the night there was 3 of us that got it and 2 of us went for seconds at the same time.

Im gonna see if she has any pictures of the team yet

Old 05-21-2008, 10:12 AM
Pro Rider

yeah i picked one up once she was like 45 and and a school teacher i guess i was at my fav bar and i was loaded and i went to use the juke box and she was just standing there and i told her to pick a song or get the F out of the way. 2 days later i saw her at another bar and she's like you don't remember me.. i was like no. well i got loaded that night and she drove me home ended up whacking her all over my apartment and she had a dirty mouth. she was like i want to lick myself off you as you *** in my mouth.. i was like sweet...

Old 05-21-2008, 10:25 AM
Pro Rider

NICE!! Dirty, naughty, school teacher. How could it get any better? i have had a few nights i wish that i couldnt remember. me and a couple buddy went home with a girl one night. 3 of us, she has 3 holes. needless to say in on the bottom and my buddy decides to take a drink of his beer and starts dumping the rest on his head and spittin what beer he has in his mouth out everywhere. All i felt was somthing luke warm and wet hit my legs.. i had to clue that i could move that fast.
He called that move "the lance armstrong"

Old 05-21-2008, 10:30 AM
Pro Rider

damn ya'll are at it early this morning..... I'll chime in on the older women bit, the oldest i *****ed was 39, i was 19-20 don't remember, but she was a freak in bed, so i had to hit it agian, until it became more than sex, and i had to drop it quick like....

Old 05-21-2008, 10:33 AM
Pro Rider

WOW we are pretty freaking lame i need to find a freaking truck this week so i can go riding this crap is killing me

Old 05-21-2008, 10:33 AM
Pro Rider

oh **** a clinger.. that always sucks

Quick Reply: The thread for people who work at being a waste of time