JUSTICE!

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2001, 07:58 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Since Tuesday I have been experiencing a gut wrenching anger that will not go away. The “reactive” self says to obliterate Afghanistan off the face of the earth. But I’ve only had my personal suspicion that Osama bin Laden has his hand in this. And as each hour passes, evidence points in that direction. Washington has now confirmed this.

I’m not being “reactive” now. Even though the anger is just as intense as it was on Tuesday, I’m seeing things with a clear mind.

I stand behind my country in any action it deems necessary to eradicate terrorism. Many innocent lives were lost and many more will be lost in days to come in order to protect FREEDOM! It is time for the world as a whole to take a stand against terrorism and eradicate it from the face of the earth once and for all. If we don’t punish those that are directly responsible, those that are associated with it, those people/countries that give safe harbor to terrorism it will only grow into a more powerful force that will cost more innocent lives in the future. Today, EVERY man woman and child on this planet must choose sides. Either you are with those that are going to fight terrorism or you’re one condones terrorism. I for one have joined the side to FIGHT terrorism. I personally enjoy living in a FREE America and I’m willing to fight to my death to ensure America remains free.

Many lives have been willing lost in the past in order to gain and maintain FREEDOM! Today is no different. There have been reports that upwards of 20,000 lives have been lost due to this terrorist attack. Most likely the number is less than 10,000. Nonetheless, MANY innocent lives were lost as a direct result of a group/groups that’s trying to take away our freedoms. It is ESSENTIAL that we protect our freedoms BY ANY MEANS POSSIBLE. If 20, 30 or even 50 thousand more innocent lives are lost as a result of protecting freedom, then so be it. We as a nation should be willing to fight, willing to send our children to fight or support those men, women and children that do fight on our behalf.

Liberal America is what got us here today. Over the last 8 years our armed forces have been cut in half. Back in ’98 Osama bin Laden was behind some bombings in which Afghanistan would not hand him over. We send over 70+ cruise missiles and only kill a handful of people. That was a mere slap on the wrist, nothing else. In 1993 the WTC was bombed. Sure, we brought those directly responsible to justice. Make no mistake about it, we are not fighting individuals, we’re fighting an ARMY of TERRORISM. Those that were brought to justice over the ’93 WTC bombing were nothing but soldiers. So what, a few soldiers were caught while the army was left intact. This army has troops on OUR lands, on our allies’ lands. Don’t underestimate the power of a rag tag army. Not very long ago there was another rag tag group of people that were not taken seriously enough by another country. That group went on to form the United States of America. There is a small army out there that believes in their cause and we have ignored them for long enough. Those with a just cause will ALWAYS prevail. Our cause is for humanity, ours is a just cause. We SHALL prevail. The time has come, WE MUST DESTROY THIS ARMY!

Old 09-14-2001, 01:08 AM
Pro Rider

Excellent post FKNA, very well put, and I couldn't agree more. I've been left blinded by your words as they not only struck a nerve, but are so very true. Nothing more I can say at this point, other than let us stand and fight!

Mike

Old 09-14-2001, 09:53 PM
Weekend Warrior

Are you ready?
Are you ready?

''THAN LETS GET IT ON''
Im with you guys,

Bill