101 Pranks you can pull on your friend with a DS DirtDoo!

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2001, 02:10 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

720- have you been play "dirt doo" tricks on 1 bearman? Even if you get caught it is easy to outrun them. The cruelest trick is to let them modd the heck out of them! the ones we play with have full exhaust, cdi, jets, airboxes about a grand and the slip-on no lid raptor spanks them. Can't wait for my 686 kit. Shooting for late jan or early feb on it.

Old 12-20-2001, 02:19 AM
Pro Rider

The Bear appears sore so I will just let him go. I started this link to have some fun and get some laughs about pranks to play at camp. I guess he could not read the first post.

Anyway, here is another fun trick -- in this case, played on a Raptor. Take the brake light switch wires (rear) ground one and run the other to the orange coil wire. (Obvioulsy jumper wires work good for this prank). When your buddy hits the rear brake, engine dies. This will make him go nuts.

Old 12-20-2001, 01:22 PM
zoo
Pro Rider

Here's a couple of pranks that work pretty good, not neccessarily on a DS but funny just the same. During last years trip to the Oregon dunes (Winchester Bay), we were camping next to a fun group of people, like ourselves, the "Banshee camp" as we called it for obvious reasons. After the usual discussions over a few drinks of who's quad is the best/fastest, both camps decided the only way to solve this problem was NOT BY RACING, but to see who could pull the best joke on the other. They struck first by pulling the ground wire off the coil to my Zilla which caused me to kickstart that thing unsuccessfully until my leg felt like a wet noodle. Of course their laughter didn't help things. Then it was our turn, which was to re-adjust all their control cables. The expression on their faces was hilarious when they realized that they only had about 1/8 throttle response. No harm no foul. Nothing wrong with good ole fashion practical jokes.

Old 12-20-2001, 03:01 PM
Pro Rider

After I endured Mezcal Tequila in my beer and hot sauce (1,000,000 candle power!) on my steak on my last dune trip...revenge was mine! 20 buckets of sand in the perpetrators tent was a good start. Then at Oldsmobile, when he went to take a ****, I quickly unbolted his front tire and took the nuts (he never has any tools!)

There is always one jackass who continually tries to roost you when you are parked...I hate that...those guys get a blast of chain wax down the *** crack (need gasoline to get that off) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 12-20-2001, 04:24 PM
Pro Rider

put a fender washer in there muffler

Old 12-20-2001, 09:18 PM
Pro Rider

This post was not started in good fun or it would have been called practical jokes you can do to anyones quad not just the DS. I become disgusted when we should all be on the same team regardles of brand. We are under constant attack by enviromental extremest, not just DS riders or Yamaha riders but ALL off roaders. How about if each of us make a new years resolution to find something good in each persons quad, regardless of brand and stop the bashing. Please join the blue ribbon coalition or other group that fights for our rights as off roaders. God Bless America
and Merry Christmas
Bearman

Old 12-20-2001, 09:36 PM
Pro Rider

Oh come on Bear . . .

Sure I tend to like the Craptor and CrackNFail. The gap seems to be the DS/Raptor crowd (myself included). Obviously, these pranks apply to all atv's and most pranks are good fun. I think the Dirtdoo DS name is funny just as I usually call the Raptor a Craptor and the Cannondale and CrackNFail.

Perhaps I should have called the thread 101 Pranks to pull on your friends OR 101 Pranks to pull on your friends -- then how to hug and kiss to make up -- BUT I rather liked the DS twang. You can --- or heck, I will start a thread for the DS crowd and their 101 Pranks. After all, I want to go out as the equal opportunity Prankster.

Happy Xmas Pray Santa brings you a Raptor (lol)

Old 12-21-2001, 12:09 AM
Pro Rider

Raptor720. once again God Bless America and Merry Christmas
Bearman

Old 12-21-2001, 01:15 PM
Range Rover

I can enjoy a practical joke with the best of them. However, some of these mentioned are dangerous, and do you really want someone to mess with your quad. I know I don't.

Oh well just my 2 cents and I am sure I will get some negative comments.

Old 12-21-2001, 02:04 PM
Pro Rider

Get a roll of industrial saran wrap and wrap up the quads! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Like HERE
and HERE

Quick Reply: 101 Pranks you can pull on your friend with a DS DirtDoo!