What do I do in this case?

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2003 | 10:00 AM
|
Weekend Warrior
Default What do I do in this case?

If I am out riding and or teaching my 5yr old son and god forebid he gets hurt bad!Now I know my prioritys,I must get him to hospital rite away.So now Im on way to hospital and left behind is a brandnew Raptor 660 and brandnew quadmater 50,what can be done? has anyone been thru this?I know it may be a difficult question but I am sure there are some people who may of been thru this.You know I aint leaving my kid on the ground or in the truck in pain while I take the time to load up to quads.
p.s I really dont think the quad will be there waiting for me!if you know what i mean.
Thanks for any advise,Oric

Old 01-15-2003 | 10:14 AM
Pro Rider

I truely hope you bring this up only as tongue in cheek. If anyone is hurt, be it your child or someone you don't even know, it is your duty to give them the attention they require. In some states failure to do so can open you up to the worst law suit of your life. Since when can material things mean so much? By the way, insurance will take care of the equipment. If you don't have it, get it!

Old 01-15-2003 | 10:39 AM
|
Weekend Warrior

oh I agree I just wondered if theres anyway to protect my equipment that I may not of thought about,by no means would I ever over look someone well being of material items.

Old 01-16-2003 | 01:00 PM
Pro Rider

You could also call an ambulance and while waiting load them up. Each situation is different tho and the priority should not be the machines.

Old 01-16-2003 | 01:31 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2fiftyX
You could also call an ambulance and while waiting load them up. Each situation is different tho and the priority should not be the machines.
i agree if there is a phone around use that and call an ambulance it would a much safer ride to the hospital

Old 01-16-2003 | 07:56 PM
Quad Patrol
Don't let the hp numbers fool you. Its all in how you get it to the ground. Clutching clutching clutching!

You would be surprized at how fast you can load your quads.My son got hurt at a MX track and I had his 4wheeler in the truck and ready to go before the ambulance got him to me.All he had was two broken arms and a busted chest protector.Thank god for good equipment!

Old 01-18-2003 | 02:10 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: oric
So now Im on way to hospital and left behind is a brandnew Raptor 660 and brandnew quadmater 50,what can be done?....................p.s I really dont think the quad will be there waiting for me!if you know what i mean.
Sorry, but I am not politically correct enough to even remotely comprehend what in the hell you are talking about.

If this isn't an indication as to where our society is heading; I have no idea what is. I can't imagine ANY of my many ancestors worrying about anything more than shoving the rigs off the trail and probably forgetting to yank the key.

Unreal.

John

Old 01-18-2003 | 02:22 PM
Red Rider
Honda, accept nothing less!

Insurance!!! They get stolen, and you get a brand new ride!!!