Performance Mods and Project Quads Share and ask for information about modifying your ATV or building project quads.

Anyone Delt with Team Factory Racing? Don't !

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2004, 06:00 AM
JRA
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone Delt with Team Factory Racing? Don't !

Since most of us probably read Dirt Wheels magazine looking for add-ons for our quads, I just wanted to put the word out about this company, since they stole $270.00 of my money.

They are Team Factory Racing out of Clinton Township, MI. They are listed in the adertisers index of DW under 'Factory Racing'

A couple of weeks ago I ordered a pipe for my quad 2nd day air. About 4 days past and still didn't receive it. When I called to inquire about the order they blamed UPS for losing the package. But when I asked for a UPS tracking # they refused to give me one. He said he couldn't because that is 'private information' WTF!@# is that? They also refused to give me a invoice# or even tell me when it was shipped! They said they would handle it and call me right back.... Of course I never received one.

I gave it about 4 more days and after not receiving anything, I still got the same run around and again got rebuffed when I asked for a UPS tracking # to track the order. After being totally frustrated with dealing with them I canceled the order. They still haven't put the credit back on my card. Now I'll have to dispute the charges and HOPE I get my money back?

I guess I post this message in this thread since we are talking about acsessories. If you order things with a company that you know nothing about, you do so AT YOUR OWN RISK. Just because they have a big ad in Dirt Wheels doesn't mean they are a reputable company. They may just be lying snakes!

The may have got my money, but I am going to cost them some buisness. What do you think?

Old 03-26-2004, 08:53 AM
Pro Rider

I hope there check clears, I just sent them 4 kits for a 330 honda 300ex.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-26-2004, 08:57 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Team Factory Racing ripped me off one time as well. These guys are the worst of the worst. I wish you would have came here and done a search before throwing your cash at them. They are in Eastern Michigan. I have some ammunician for you....here is a link for the Better Business Bureu for Eastern Michigan...PICK HERE. File a free claim and they should get the problem straightened out. The BBB keeps incidents like this on record against businesses that do not conduct good business practices.
Gary

Old 03-26-2004, 03:34 PM
JRA
Weekend Warrior

Wow, I just done a search on them and discovered I made a big mistake by not researching them better.
The angry posts was from three years ago but I can tell you by the sounds of it, they haven't changed one bit!
I have never in my life delt with people this bad! The red flag came out when they blame UPS, but refuse to let you track your order.

At least I ordered on my credit card and didn't send them cash. After all, its Mastercards money I spent, and Mastercards money that got stolen. I am not going to pay for merchandise that I didn't get, even if it comes to canceling my card. I just hope they rule in my favor in the dispute.

Good tip on BBB however. I think I'll give it about another week and if I don't see anything on my card or my doorstep, I am going to file a complaint against these arrogant weasels! Does BBB really do anything though?

Old 03-26-2004, 04:04 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: JRA
Does BBB really do anything though?
They are a very powerful organization that can put a hurting on a business.

Old 03-28-2004, 09:10 PM
Weekend Warrior

I live in Michigan and have been to the store, and I must say I couldn't get out of there fast enough (I bought nothing) I deal with Magic Racing in Utica Michigan and wont deal with any body else now!!! Jeff there has great prices , info , a nice store and tons of stock!!

Old 03-29-2004, 01:26 AM
JRA
Weekend Warrior

Just out of curiosity rowdyraptor, how big is this company? Everyone of them I talked to on the phone gave me an impression of a dissorganized bunch of derelicts.

Also, I have yet to hear one good word about this company. How in the hell do they stay in buisness with such uter disregard for their customers? THE SUCKERS LIKE ME, THAT'S HOW! I can't imagine them getting much repeat buisness.

This place screams to be investigated by the BBB. (All of us who have been burned by these crooks should send their local BBB a 'love letter' the same friggin' day!)

Old 03-30-2004, 12:49 PM
Weekend Warrior

Well, the day that I was in there the ony person in was a 14 to 16 year old kid and a lot of outdated & dusty equipment.for sale at extreemly high prices. Im tellen you to shop at Magic Racing! Top shelf all the way!!I wouldnt put their sticker on my quad if I wasnt very happy.

Old 04-02-2004, 10:35 PM
Trailblazer

Also live in Michigan and deal with magic racing for the last 10 years. GREAT PLACE