Performance Mods and Project Quads Share and ask for information about modifying your ATV or building project quads.

We need a four stroke two stroke thread.

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2004 | 09:42 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default We need a four stroke two stroke thread.

Ever since the 450"s came out There has been A lot of peaple logging on here with 4-stokes. I think It would make things easy on all of us to find information buy seperating the 2. Does anyone fell the same way? no offense to anyone, not trying to start a fight.

Old 09-29-2004 | 09:52 PM
Pro Rider

exactly. so that when people ask about 4 strokes, you dont get guys with 2 strokes going sell it, there to complicated and they dont make as much horsepower. also so you dont get the guys asking about 2 strokes getting replies with guys saying that 2 strokes suck and they always need re-built and stuff like that

Old 09-29-2004 | 10:08 PM
Trailblazer

You guys are right, I get sick of alot of the 4-stroke crap. some of the thumper guys respect everone, but some are just a$$holes. they think that 2-strokes are old relics, Thats BS. they also think there bigbore raptors and DS's rule all. build a 660 2-stroke and those p%$#y's would wet them selves. my 540 with no nos or turbo will either hang with or beat most of their lawnmowers.....

sorry just venting, good idea fellas

Old 09-29-2004 | 10:22 PM
Range Rover

yeah i think that would be a good idea.
i mean i respect both and id probibably rather be riding a 250r than my raptor
but i do know what you guys mean some people are just so hostile against each other

Old 09-30-2004 | 06:46 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

we could seperate them between the "slow" and the "fast" group. 2-strokes being the fast group, and the 4-chokes being the slow group.

Old 09-30-2004 | 06:52 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Originally posted by: 250A1
You guys are right, I get sick of alot of the 4-stroke crap. some of the thumper guys respect everone, but some are just a$$holes. they think that 2-strokes are old relics, Thats BS. they also think there bigbore raptors and DS's rule all. build a 660 2-stroke and those p%$#y's would wet them selves. my 540 with no nos or turbo will either hang with or beat most of their lawnmowers.....

sorry just venting, good idea fellas

No prob about the ventalation, I recomend you do. Maybe some air freshener will help too, Especially after you fire up that tecate!!LOL

If you are anywhere near Dumont please come on out and try your luck. I would run ya on all motor and also give you a little head start. Im a Pu$$y with a big bore and I want to race you. are you runnin EFI on that tecate. Do you have any pics of this dragster?

Thanks in advance..

Cunswaylow

Old 09-30-2004 | 06:54 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

LMAO tecate...ohh make it stop

Old 09-30-2004 | 06:57 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Doesnt tecate make beer also? sorry for the dumb question.

Old 09-30-2004 | 06:59 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

kind of tastes like sh*t too.

...or so i hear[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2004 | 07:03 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

One day (when I was 15) I stole a Shlitz out of my dads Ice chest and low and behold I encountered a barley ball.... And I will never be the same. Now that im 30, I have upgraded to corona.lol on special ocasions, and Ill crack open a tecate for new years or something big like that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: We need a four stroke two stroke thread.