Performance Mods and Project Quads Share and ask for information about modifying your ATV or building project quads.

banshee carbs and pipes

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-1999, 01:40 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Was wondering what size carbs all the banshee owners are running and what each gave as far as more top less bottom ect. Also want to get opionions on Paul Turner Pipes.. Last has anyone heard of the Procircuit pipe for a banshee?? Had a guy today tell me they just released pipes for the banshee, but he also told me the Paul Turner sucked so he may just be looking to sell some pipes... Thanks in advance.. David

Old 08-10-1999, 06:08 PM
Weekend Warrior

Dont know how banshees run with paul turner pipes, but i think they are ugly! They look too much like stock. I have atoomey T5 race kit on my bike and love it! Just my opinion!

RIPPER
99 Banshee

Old 08-11-1999, 02:26 PM
Weekend Warrior

I have the Pual Turner Mid Range pipeson my Banshee.

First off, I do not think they are ugly, just because they are not fat when they pass by the motor, does not mean they look like stock. And I actually prefer this over the Toomey's. My son rides with me, and with the Toomey's he would get his legs burned all the time.

Second, performance has been greatly improved. The bottom / mid range is a difference of night and day. I mainly race MX, so top end is not that important as if I was out in the dunes. I would like to try the High Rev pipes for the dunes, if they are anything like the increase in power of the Mid's. I have found much more control of the power compared to the stocks.

If you have any specific questions let me know. By the way, I run the stock carbs with new jets and needle position.

Slash
99 Banshee
98 Blaster