Performance Mods and Project Quads Share and ask for information about modifying your ATV or building project quads.

KT Performance in Utah?

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-1999, 08:38 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Has anyone heard of KT Performance in Utah and if so do you have a phone number or a web page to where I can get into touch with them? I am wanting to get my banshee engine moded up over the winter and I heard they do great work. So I am trying to find out there business phone number or web address. Any help would be great. Or any suggestions on who has done your banshee engine work..

Brian 96 Banshee T5's, Prodesign/K&N filter, Boyseen Carbon Fiber Reeds.

Old 11-04-1999, 09:34 PM
Range Rover

Fooshead:
I have talked to you a few times in chat.... I had CT do my 370 the first time....I was very happy with his work but I finally found someone that does GREAT work and actually cares about his customers. I am not trying to say that Allen doesnt care for his customers, because he does! Here is an example; For the 370 long rod u need to run blaster pistions.... well come to find out Allen cuts the piston domes at a 30deg angle.
Rick on the other hand builds his motors so on any give day and from anyone u chose to buy your parts from u can order a set of off the shelf pistons and go. I am going to be sending my motor to him this winter so he can build me a 400lr. I have a bunch of info from him through emails. His web addy is http://www.macdizzy.com/2stroke.htm

Its nice to know there are people out there that still care about there customers

walter

[This message has been edited by b370 (edited 11-04-1999).]

Old 11-06-1999, 10:07 AM
Pro Rider

hey, if u ever go into the chat room, there is a guy, KnTBanshee, he has a K performance bike made from utah...i asked him how their work is and he said it was great and he would definately recommend it...when i do something a little more major to my blue banshee i am sending it to K&T Performance

Old 11-06-1999, 07:49 PM
Pro Rider

I have raced allot of Kim Muchmore's drag bikes , and he builds super fast stuff. I think that the top 3 in drag motor building is him, C&O(my personal choice) and port magic. I dont know what type of motor wrk you are looking for though. I cant recomend him for a torque motor because I have never seen one of his. But for pure speed and acceleration he is awesome. He is very picky about who he does work for though. Sometimes you have to be a friend or freind of a freind. So my advice is to call him and start a relationship with him. Just ask him some general questions and always let him know who he is talking to so he will remember. Then let him know that you want him to build your motor. You will not only get it done, but he may may make it his priority. Sorry, but I cannot find his number. One more bit of advice, build a bigger motor than what you think you need, becuse by the time you get it back everyone else will be faster. C&O would be an excellent choice also. Let me know if you would like to talk to them, because Bruce and I are tight. Good luck.

Old 11-06-1999, 11:25 PM
Pro Rider

brandon, i have talked to you before i do believe, u are from louisiana. i was wondering how u can help me get a c&o port and polish job for my blue banshee...can u email me? glorio@gs.verio.net

Old 11-07-1999, 12:21 AM
Pro Rider

Brian,

With Ritter so close have you considered him? Think of the shipping charges you'd save, not that the other guys do bad work. Of the ones listed, go with MacDizzy, if not Ritter.

------------------
Jerry Goodman '99 400L, '98 TBlazer

Old 11-07-1999, 01:07 AM
Trailblazer

Thanks for all the replies. Well what I am looking for basically is having the engine ported and polished, head work, welded crank bigger carbs. I still want to run pump gas. I want a reliable bike and for all around riding not just drag racing. Jerry, yes I have thought about ritter racing but I hear they are quite slow. I met some guys at St. Joe State park in MO. they all had KT Performance do there bikes and where pleased and he said it took only 2 weeks to get it done.

Old 11-07-1999, 02:42 PM
Weekend Warrior

Ive been trying to decide who to take my cyinders to to have them ported, Im from Utah and from what ive heard they are the best.....till I talked to a few freinds and I found some one that beats K&T but he does it on the side and is getting sick of coming home from work and porting until 1or2 in the morning.so he just does it for his freinds, but K&T is great. Well to get to your request the # is (801)825-5870. good luck.

Bruce 87,92 Banshees

[This message has been edited by twinbanshees (edited 11-07-1999).]

Old 11-08-1999, 10:07 PM
Trailblazer

Thanks for the phone number. I appreciate it.

Brian 96 banshee

Old 11-11-1999, 10:51 AM
Weekend Warrior

K&T does killer work!! Kim does all the work on my bike, It has been together for years now, and I have never had a problem, (except from my own stupidity, but we won't talk about that.) If you want a very fast bike, and one that is reliable I highly suggest him, not only is he good, but he is a great guy to talk to, and to hang out with.

Quick Reply: KT Performance in Utah?